Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE ***

+10
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
karlypants
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 10:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Does anyone think hill would actually be decent if we go down?

My mole is always right. Eventually.

62*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keith Hill? On the verge of relegation with Rochdale? No thanks!

63*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keeping Rochdale up and having a great cup run will win him League 1 manager of the year.

64*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Keith Hill? On the verge of relegation with Rochdale? No thanks!
Neither would I have him. 

Would have more chance with Benny Hill!

65*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 13:52

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shit that if we get relegated Parkinson will still be our manager next season

66*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 13:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shit that if we get relegated Parkinson will still be our manager next season
 I bloody hope not rammy! Im fed up of his negativity and hoofball.

67*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 14:00

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
rammywhite wrote:I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shit that if we get relegated Parkinson will still be our manager next season
 I bloody hope not rammy! Im fed up of his negativity and hoofball.
But he'll be cheap and I can already hear Anderson saying something like 'He's got us promoted once and I trust him to do it again.'

Next time on even less money!

68*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 14:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he keeps us up,would we still want rid. I know a few who want him out either way.

69*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 14:04

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:If he keeps us up,would we still want rid. I know a few who want him out either way.

But they don't pay his wages.

70*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 14:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:If he keeps us up,would we still want rid. I know a few who want him out either way.

I'd say thanks for everything, but we need a different manager to kick on.

71*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 14:13

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Agreed Nat- but will Anderson think the same way, or will he have a sense of loyalty to someone who has 'succeeded' in doing what he was asked to do - just keep us in the Championship.
I think he will ,but then move him out before Christmas if next season is a mirror image of this

72*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 15:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Who thought NAT. And we don't want some bollocks from your mole.

73*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 15:44

rammywhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Agreed Nat- but will Anderson think the same way, or will he have a sense of loyalty to someone who has 'succeeded' in doing what he was asked to do - just keep us in the Championship.
I think he will ,but then move him out before Christmas if next season is a mirror image of this

He also got us promoted to the Championship to be fair Rammy, and that’s not the given many seem to believe it is.

74*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 15:46

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

T.R.O.Y wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

He also got us promoted to the Championship to be fair Rammy, and that’s not the given many seem to believe it is.
Agree completely with you TROY - but he has been frustrating at times

75*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 15:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He does deserve credit for getting us up last year but as i said before, the style of football and his general negative approach doesn't encourage people to want to spend a lot of money to watch a football match.
I just don't think he is the right man to take us forward but it all depends on KA and whether he can find some investment from somewhere. We may be stuck with him whatever division we are in next season.

76*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 15:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Who though NAT. And we don't want some bollocks from your mole.

I don't know, my knowledge of lower league managers is limited. But I'd rather go with someone who knows how to work on a budget, but at least tries to play a bit of football.

You can't ignore what Paul Hurst has done at Shrewsbury, ditto the managers of Accrington, Luton & Wycombe. Or as an outsider, ex-Tranmere scum Dave Challinor who is doing a marvellous job at AFC Fylde.

77*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 16:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The guy who used to take the long throws?

Christ sake Nat.

78*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** - Page 4 Empty Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** Tue Apr 17 2018, 16:29

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:Doesn't bother me... I can't see what all the fuss is about with Brown anyhow.

To me anybody coming in will likely be fired half way through the season as we languish in the bottom half of league one. And it won't be that bloke's fault either.....Deano apparently has stated that it will take more than a year to straightened us out....which puts us through to the 2017 season for starters.

Negative tosspot.

Why don't you take up basket-weaving or something.
Fixed. no charge.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum