Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robbie Savage talks shite shocker !

+3
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Robbie Savage talks shite shocker ! Empty Robbie Savage talks shite shocker ! Mon Apr 18 2016, 19:53

Just heard the feckless halfwit speaking on 5Live about yesterday's Leicester V West Ham game.

When asked to describe the referee's performance, he replied:

"Absolute shocker. He got every single decision wrong."

(He obviously likes a bit of hyperbole, does our Rob.)

When then asked for his thoughts on Vardy's sending off, he went on to say:

"When I first saw it from the same angle as the ref, it looked like he dived. But when I saw it back again from a different angle, the ref's got it wrong."

Hang on, dickhead........

You've just said that when you saw it from the ref's viewpoint, it looked like he dived.

So unless the referee's a Terminator and can run multi-angled video replays in his fucking head, what else is he supposed to think?

Utter twat and he needs to do us all a favour and go back to being half of that magic show in Vegas with the tigers (after liberally smearing himself with a thick coat of beef dripping preferably.)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I quite like Robbie Savage.

Can't say I'm surprised.

You probably share the same hairstyle.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I met him once when I was selling tickets for a charity event. He bought a table even though he couldn't go. Top bloke.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I met him once when I was selling tickets for a charity event. He bought a table even though he couldn't go. Top bloke.

Showing off how much money he has basically.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I quite like Robbie Savage.

He's thick as pig shit, deluded and a hypocrite.

Completely unsurprising that you're an admirer.

I remember when he was on Match of the Day once and Stoke got a very dubious penalty and he seriously said "I think its a penalty, because I like Mark Hughes".

Awful, awful, awful pundit. Comes across as an okay bloke though I've got to say.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like his hair, does anybody know what shampoo he uses?

10Robbie Savage talks shite shocker ! Empty Re: Robbie Savage talks shite shocker ! Tue Apr 19 2016, 08:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you must have missed the game when he got Deano and Warhurst sent off then i presume?

11Robbie Savage talks shite shocker ! Empty Re: Robbie Savage talks shite shocker ! Tue Apr 19 2016, 13:27

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
 you must have missed the game when he got Deano and Warhurst sent off then i presume?

I've not forgotten that game where the tosser got those two sent off. Since that day nothing he says or does matters- he's a class 1 tosser who deserves to be ignored. Nothing he says is worth listening to.

12Robbie Savage talks shite shocker ! Empty Re: Robbie Savage talks shite shocker ! Tue Apr 19 2016, 13:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember the Leicester boss taking him off for his own safety. And our last second goal was sweet. Still gives me tingles.

13Robbie Savage talks shite shocker ! Empty Re: Robbie Savage talks shite shocker ! Tue Apr 19 2016, 13:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i remember the chant  - we only need 9 men  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum