Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I''ve just about had it with litter.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I''ve just about had it with litter. Empty I''ve just about had it with litter. Tue May 17, 2016 4:33 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Before a blade of grass can be cut,hedge or privet trimmed,there is the ceremonial removal of the ubiquitous pizza boxes/beer or pop cans/paper cups,and more recently,disposable nappies. 
This is without the dog turd land mines that populate the grass verges.
It's not that there aren't any bins available. Most retail and office parks are replete with them.
But no,they have to shove it in a bush,or stick it on a railing.
I'm fed up with it. Is it just the British? I know many of you are well travelled,and are probably better placed than I am to judge,so it'd be nice to know if I'm being too harsh on fellow countrymen/women.
I''ve just about had it with litter. Trash

2I''ve just about had it with litter. Empty Re: I''ve just about had it with litter. Tue May 17, 2016 5:18 pm

No, it's not just you - it gets right on my tits too.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t11002-littering

And I've come to the conclusion that, whilst it's not exclusively a British thing, we are particularly rubbish at being responsible and disposing of our shit correctly.

3I''ve just about had it with litter. Empty Re: I''ve just about had it with litter. Tue May 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Especially dog shit. Hanging poo bags from trees in country parks is disgusting. Dog owners should be educated and be told that there is no such thing as the Poo Fairy.
fairy.

4I''ve just about had it with litter. Empty Re: I''ve just about had it with litter. Tue May 17, 2016 5:54 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I've got litter,I find a bin,or take it home. Not difficult.

Last year I was given a verbal warning by my boss,for remonstrating with a man who emptied his car ash tray onto the grass verge.

It could lead to trouble apparently. Heaven forbid.

5I''ve just about had it with litter. Empty Re: I''ve just about had it with litter. Tue May 17, 2016 6:10 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I always think I'm keeping someone in a job when I drop my litter.

6I''ve just about had it with litter. Empty Re: I''ve just about had it with litter. Tue May 17, 2016 6:10 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At the other extreme, I found Singapore to be unnaturally eerie it was so clean. Perhaps we should also consider introducing the death penalty for dropping a Twirl wrapper?

As for dogs....they shouldn't and wouldn't exist without humans. Half of the barstewards have to be delivered by Caesarian section anyway and they still haven't evolved enough to do it themselves. Massive fines and Jail sentences for the dirty sods that let their mutts crap everywhere.

7I''ve just about had it with litter. Empty Re: I''ve just about had it with litter. Tue May 17, 2016 11:41 pm

Bolton Nuts

Admin

So if we are all so against littering then who is doing it? 
I don't recall ever having disposed of any rubbish item in public without using a bin... why do other people think it's ok?
I saw a lad walking along the street with a polystyrene chip tray wrapped in paper which - as he finished the last chip - he casually just let fall to the ground without even breaking stride... Disgrace.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum