Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two new strikers are on Wanderers transfer wish list

+4
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Norpig
karlypants
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Nope, you're a liar. Unfortunately, your cringey little entourage will believe every word you say.

People are free to be who they want on the internet and believe what they want.

Your ip address is showing you are posting from the same place AD did.

Maybe it is just a coincidence.

Rolling Eyes

You don't have to reiterate this lie, your minions already believe it..

Funny how it's never been brought up before though

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:is that even possible? I thought an IP address was unique to a particular device? Feel free to correct me as i am an IT moron  Very Happy

An IP address isn't unique to a device.

If the IP detection software on this site is anything like the GPS stuff that had us all living in London a couple of years back, I would tend not to believe the information it's putting out.

I've never even been to St Pauls but apparently I lived there for nearly a year.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most people have a dynamic IP address,which can be shared with several other people.

boltonbonce wrote:Most people have a dynamic IP address,which can be shared with several other people.

So Boggers is in a relationship with AD?

Now that's the real story here, surely....?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gay thread alert.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've worked it out, they are both in the same halfway house, not sure if it's from a mental institution or prison. I could make an argument for both if you pushed me

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

AD's bedroom.
Two new strikers are on Wanderers transfer wish list - Page 2 Ac9ef70ff818c7b7aef2e7b68011f077

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Feel free to correct me as i am a moron  Very Happy

Corrected, as requested.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:Feel free to correct me as i am a moron  Very Happy

Corrected, as requested.
 i've been waiting all day for you to come along, i knew you wouldn't disappoint  Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:What a shoddy attempt to run me off the site haha.

Don't leave Boggers, we love you.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 i've been waiting all day for you to come along, i knew you wouldn't disappoint  Very Happy

You make it too easy.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:What a shoddy attempt to run me off the site haha.

Don't leave Boggers, we love you.

Sluffy has been trying to force me out since day one and I'm still going strong

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why you in such a bad mood today Boggers?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:why you in such a bad mood today Boggers?

I'm not, I was just tired earlier on but I've had a lucozade so I'm alright now

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

did you have a Ritalin chaser with that?  Laughing

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:boggers stop shit stirring and for the record no one is more negative than Hipster
AAAARGH!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

I AM THE KING OF DOOM, THE EMPEROR OF GLOOM, THE SULTAN OF NEGATIVITY, THE SHAH OF DEPRESSION INDUCING POSTS, THE GOD OF DOWN SO STOP SAYING HIPSTER IS MORE NEGATIVE THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

BWFC WILL BE BANKRUPT TOMORROW! THE MACRON STADIUM WILL SINK INTO THE NINTH CIRCLE OF HELL TONIGHT! DAVID ICKE WILL BE OUR CHAIRMAN BY FRIDAY! VLADIMIR PUTIN WILL BE IN CHARGE OF TEAM DISCIPLINE AND PROVIDE FREE POLONIUM-210 FOR THEIR POST TRAINING COFFEE! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY RIGHTFUL PLACE AT THE TOP OF THE HORRIBLE DOWNERS PILE!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

SORT IT NORPIG!!!! AT ONCE!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:did you have a Ritalin chaser with that?  Laughing
:rofl:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That part time job on the Samaritans switchboard hasn't done you any favours Peter.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:That part time job on the Samaritans switchboard hasn't done you any favours Peter.
I even beat Arnold Rimmer's record there mate. Six callers, three wrong numbers all swan diving off the top of the MEN Arena ten minutes after talking to me. Smile

In all seriousness though, the initial post on this thread appalls me. How can a chairman seriously say to a prospective manager "If you take the job you'll be signing so and so because we've already done the approaches?" Ken and Dean have got no business doing that and as has been pointed out it's ludicrous to expect a candidate to say "no way he's junk" and worse people like Powell are now in a position to say to their own clubs "Bolton can afford this guy so he must be cheap, we can probably nick for a bargain" if the named players are actually any good.

I can't help thinking we're being run by Coco the clown and Harry Enfield's secret love child or something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum