Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My annual hello to everyone

+4
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My annual hello to everyone Empty My annual hello to everyone Thu Jun 02 2016, 19:52

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hey everyone, Mich here, the once Bolton forum legend. How is everyone doing? Hope everyone is keeping well and happy despite the sad decline of Bolton in recent years.

2My annual hello to everyone Empty Re: My annual hello to everyone Thu Jun 02 2016, 19:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hello Mike, is that yourself?

3My annual hello to everyone Empty Re: My annual hello to everyone Thu Jun 02 2016, 19:59

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How do Scott, yes, I only really logged on to read the comments on Owen Coyle being appointed Blackburn boss. Jesus, some football owners are clueless. 
But yes it is me. Sadly I feel no passion at all any more for Bolton and life is going so well these days, so my time on these forums is over. But I wish everyone well here. Hope life is good for you.

4My annual hello to everyone Empty Re: My annual hello to everyone Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:How do Scott, yes, I only really logged on to read the comments on Owen Coyle being appointed Blackburn boss. Jesus, some football owners are clueless. 
But yes it is me. Sadly I feel no passion at all any more for Bolton and life is going so well these days, so my time on these forums is over. But I wish everyone well here. Hope life is good for you.

Don't go MB, you're the second greatest forum poster of all time.

Why is your life going so well, have you finally pulled a woman?

5My annual hello to everyone Empty Re: My annual hello to everyone Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Since you left, Mike I have followed on from your passion as Mr hard nut, every forum needs a hard man, to keep everyone in check mate, you know the score.

I do nuts and BAs at the moment .

6My annual hello to everyone Empty Re: My annual hello to everyone Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:02

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not a scooby doo who you are but fuck it - hello

7My annual hello to everyone Empty Re: My annual hello to everyone Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice to see you...........sort of.

8My annual hello to everyone Empty Re: My annual hello to everyone Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:09

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:How do Scott, yes, I only really logged on to read the comments on Owen Coyle being appointed Blackburn boss. Jesus, some football owners are clueless. 

Don't go MB, you're the second greatest forum poster of all time.

Why is your life going so well, have you finally pulled a woman?

I was a brilliant poster back in the day, the resident internet warrior, I had people wanting to meet me for fights, people quitting forums, caused riots, it was funny looking back.

Yes all is going so well nowadays, I live in a new area which I love, been with someone for over a year who is amazing, a decent job, have a good life out of work. I feel very fortunate, I was in a rut for many a year, just needed to go for things and have a bit of luck.

How is life going for you Nat? I always wanted to see things come good for you, you always had so much potential.

9My annual hello to everyone Empty Re: My annual hello to everyone Thu Jun 02 2016, 21:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hi MB, hope you're well.

10My annual hello to everyone Empty Re: My annual hello to everyone Thu Jun 02 2016, 21:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hello Mich.

Bought any good suitcases recently?

11My annual hello to everyone Empty Re: My annual hello to everyone Fri Jun 03 2016, 08:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Hello Mich.

Bought any good suitcases recently?

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum