Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paul Scharner... Paul Scharner... PAUL SCHARNER?

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

I heard a report today that Bolton were after Paul Scharner another free agent again previously with West Brom jus like Andrews... Scharner used to play as a centre-back at Wigan but then when West Brom signed him two years back he seemed to be trained to become there leading centre-midfielder but can also play as a right-winger... But with us just signing Andrews and Mills to follow there's no room for Scharner, despite him being a quality player and a right good capture... I suppose if the Mills deal fell through then we could get him, but its not going to foil... Also Carlos Sanchez, the player I was talking about in my first post, that pursuit from Coyle looks set to foil, as Coyle wants to speak but Sanchez has been attracted lots more interest and haven't had time to speak although Coyle still wants to talk to him....

At the moment Coyle is focusing on getting Mills and Andy Lonergan as competition for Bogdan as Paddy Kenny is set for a transfer to Elland Road

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scharner is not a bad player. I wouldn't be disappointed if he signed for us but he would have to take a pay cut.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Scharmer is one of those players who has a seriously annoying habit of always playing well against us.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see Nigel Reo-Coker is still a free agent. It will be amusing if no team are prepared to agree to his demands.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I wouldn't read too much into that, the window only opened yesterday.

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

largehat wrote:Scharmer is one of those players who has a seriously annoying habit of always playing well against us.

Well if hes with us next time round he won't Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum