Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The rise of UKIP.

+4
Norpig
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
scottjames30
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:18

scottjames30 wrote:Just seen Farage rip them in Brussels to bits, he talks for the British people that guy, not laughing now are they .

The British people?

No, quite a lot if us aren't, you're right.

22The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big fat dole head Breadman, who doesn't work ( because he's always on here ) 24/7 , plus playing his Xbox is scared he might have his benefits taken away Hahahaha .

That's from another sauce by the way !!

23The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Her1200594-hp_sauce_255_g

24The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:With Cameron going, the Labour Party fucked, I think more people will follow UKIP now, Farage is growing like strong tree, with big root.
Why are you speaking with a Chinese accent?

:rofl!:

25The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:23

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:Just seen Farage rip them in Brussels to bits, he talks for the British people that guy, not laughing now are they .
If we're out we're out but the last thing we need now is that smug prick antagonising them even more.
The more he talks the more damage he's going to do, he who laughs last laughs longest and with him running off at the mouth I don't see it being him

26The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:So anything you disagree with you bring people's families into it, then do this?
Get back to your Xbox, you utter piece of shit.

:rofl:

27The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:26

scottjames30 wrote:Big fat dole head Breadman, who doesn't work ( because he's always on here ) 24/7 , plus playing his Xbox is scared he might have his benefits taken away Hahahaha .

Damn that Karl Y Pants and his unparalleled powers of deductive reasoning!

Rumbled.

Oh well, at least it's Giro Day tomorrow.

That Polish bitch in the Post Office'd better smile when she hands me over my money......

28The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's answering questions and telling them what should happen, I'd be quite smug though if the British people voted ( my way ) in what I've been campaigning for most of my life, cannot argue with the majority my friend.

29The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
The more he talks the more damage he's going to do, he who laughs last laughs longest and with him running off at the mouth I don't see it being him

This. I wasn't happy with him crowing tbh. It's simply not the done thing. Also, I'm not very happy with all these reports about foreign people being victimised and threatened. a rise in hate crime is the last thing we need right now. Thiose immigrants who are here and working should be allowed to remain and anyone caught abusing them should be prosecuted.

Our leaving of the EU does not mean it is a 'free for all' to bash Johnny Foreigner.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:33; edited 1 time in total

30The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:29

Can I mention Farage's German wife or would that result in an immediate ban?

31The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Big fat dole head Breadman, who doesn't work ( because he's always on here ) 24/7 , plus playing his Xbox is scared he might have his benefits taken away Hahahaha .

Damn that Karl Y Pants and his unparalleled powers of deductive reasoning!

Rumbled.

Oh well, at least it's Giro Day tomorrow.

That Polish bitch in the Post Office'd better smile when she hands me over my money......
 Get your daily kabab of the taxpayer, play your Xbox, the British people will still pay for your benefits .

Calm down!!! Smart arse Laughing

Last edited by scottjames30 on Tue Jun 28 2016, 22:16; edited 1 time in total

32The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:32

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:He's answering questions and telling them what should happen, I'd be quite smug though if the British people voted ( my way ) in what I've been campaigning for most of my life, cannot argue with the majority my friend.
Intelligent people know when to take a step back and look at the bigger picture, we are still in Europe and we will still be doing business with these people so pissing them off to act like a smug prick is in nobody's interest,

33The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:33

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Can I mention Farage's German wife or would that result in an immediate ban?
Not at all, is she fit

34The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:He's answering questions and telling them what should happen, I'd be quite smug though if the British people voted ( my way ) in what I've been campaigning for most of my life, cannot argue with the majority my friend.
Intelligent people know when to take a step back and look at the bigger picture, we are still in Europe and we will still be doing business with these people so pissing them off to act like a smug prick is in nobody's interest,
It's in the interest of the people what wanted out of the EU, people didn't get up from day time T.V for nothing !!!!

35The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:

Exactly.

36The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At the end of the day all the party's are fucked, nobody can really argue with Farage, he rips them to bits every time.
UKIP - my question was, before we got pictures of shit.....was will they get more followers now?

37The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No.

38The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman's star fish needs kissing.

39The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:At the end of the day all the party's are fucked, nobody can really argue with Farage, he rips them to bits every time.
UKIP - my question was, before we got pictures of shit.....was will they get more followers now?
On your first point, and this achieves what?
And no I don't think they will, I think he'll keep shooting off at the mouth and shooting himself in the foot. Short term maybe but this could be the death of UKIP

40The rise of UKIP. - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It'll never be the death of it, that's stupid to say.

I think they'll grow in the coming months, we'll see if the new government fuck people off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum