Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Long live KP top poster, top mod.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 19:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ruined by some wanker , but let's not get into that .

Keep posting bud, don't let the low bring you down and stop posting, you're a credit to nuts and the majority of posters want you back.

I'll put a fit bird behind bargain booze bins for you in return, Laughing Fuck the low lives !!!

2Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 19:29

He said shut the fuck up

3Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 19:30

Climb out Scott, embarrassing you're licking KP so much.

4Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 19:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rumour has it, kp has given up forums because of the "abuse and childish bullshit" he also wants redirect his time and effort that he goes to on here to his pregnant wife.
He's a family man now

5Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 19:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope he doesn't give in to the nasty bullying crap of the man we all laugh at.

Come back lad, rise above the idiot!!!!!

6Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:14

Boggersbelief wrote:Rumour has it, kp has given up forums because of the "abuse and childish bullshit" he also wants redirect his time and effort that he goes to on here to his pregnant wife.
He's a family man now

Fair enough, but the only person throwing around abuse was Karly he seems to be suffering from delusions otherwise.

7Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Rumour has it, kp has given up forums because of the "abuse and childish bullshit" he also wants redirect his time and effort that he goes to on here to his pregnant wife.
He's a family man now

Fair enough, but the only person throwing around abuse was Karly he seems to be suffering from delusions otherwise.
You talk like you've done a lot in your life, throw me your life by PM, I'll return mine, we'll see who has done the most and can really talk about this country by CV, you up for it?

8Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:33

What makes you say that Scott? I was just interested as to why you'd voted Leave and on what basis - eg was it the promises of their campaign?

9Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:What makes you say that Scott? I was just interested as to why you'd voted Leave and on what basis - eg was it the promises of their campaign?
Fair comment, just don't judge a book by its cover.

10Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:41

I haven't judged you, just wanted to know what you're thinking was on it to be fair. Other issues have taken over the thread now anyway!

11Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:53

I thought KP just posted smiley faces?

12Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I haven't judged you, just wanted to know what you're thinking was on it to be fair. Other issues have taken over the thread now anyway!

My issues are we don't need to be in a United States of Europe, we can all get along, but have our own courts, waters, people etc etc, let's go and deal with the rest of the worlds trade, and stop flooding the country with its open border policy.

13Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love the thread Scott! :number1:

14Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No prob mate, happy with the news of little Scott Jim, you could've called him James.Laughing

15Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:31

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Love the thread Scott! :number1:

How sad that you have real hatred of Breadman on the happiest day of your life.

16Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Or he's just happy maybe?

17Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:38

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:Or he's just happy maybe?

I'm sure that he is happy, it's a very happy time becoming a father.

But championing a thread which you started that involved the words 'wanker' and 'low lives' is hard to believe on the happiest day of your life.

18Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 23:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

But championing a thread which you started that involved the words 'wanker' and 'low lives' is hard to believe on the happiest day of your life.
I'm sure it made him feel better  :drink:

19Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 23:08

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:

Or maybe he's just referring to the thread title

20Long live KP top poster, top mod. Empty Re: Long live KP top poster, top mod. Sun Jul 03 2016, 23:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm waiting on Breadman to give KP a congratulations!!!

Has he got it in him, old mate an all that ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum