Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parkinson demanding full focus from all his squad

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Phil Parkinson is demanding high standards despite a summer of change on the cards at Wanderers.

Plenty of comings and goings are anticipated in the next few weeks but the Whites wants to minimise their effect on the training ground.

Striker Jamie Proctor remains on course to become a Bolton player and his signature does not, the club claims, hinge on any particular player leaving the Macron Stadium.

But two men – understood to be Conor Wilkinson and Francesco Pisano – are scheduled to exit in the foreseeable future.

More outgoings are also expected but with his squad away from the public eye in Malmo, Sweden, Parkinson is demanding maximum focus from those who want to be a part of his plans.

“It’s about professional pride and no-one has spoken to me individually about wanting to go,” he told The Bolton News.

“Equally, I think a few players will have to go to readdress the balance of the squad.

“While they are here I expect them to train properly, not just for the club but for themselves. It is their career.

“Any of the group who feel they may leave must be ready to pick up the baton and be ready to go at their next club.

“If and when that happens we’ll deal with it then. We are assessing it right now as if everyone will be here and we’ll pick the teams in pre-season to take a good look at everyone.”

Parkinson aims to use the week-long training camp to learn more about his squad’s character but will be making no snap judgements on who will be in his plans this season.

The talk in the last week has not been of pressure from above to make sales, stipulations from the league or any restriction in business, but rather a need to “rebalance” the squad.

And the new boss is keen to examine all his options before giving his blessing for any players to leave.

“What is important is that we take our time and make the right calls,” he told The Bolton News. “Every decision will be a tight one. They won’t be made lightly, I can assure you.

“We have to make sure we don’t get rushed into anything. There are plenty of discussions ahead.

“We have listened to a lot of people’s assessments of the players over the last couple of weeks but now is the time that we make our own mind up on individuals. I am looking forward to that.”

Source

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You should be changing nappies not playing on t'internet

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:You should be changing nappies not playing on t'internet

Your arse-licking of the mods is becoming embarrassing.

Grow a pair.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Grow a pair.
They still won't be as big as your old saggy virginal pair

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We all need a little time out from all that every now and then. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Grow a pair.
Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd watch out if I were you KP, he wants to dress you in a nappy and sing you nursery rhymes.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Parkinson demanding full focus from all his squad Diaper-mates

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You BoltonTillIDie wrote:Parkinson demanding full focus from all his squad Diaper-mates
Nobody mentioned KP was Nat's twin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum