Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In numbers: Mark Howard

2 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In numbers: Mark Howard Empty In numbers: Mark Howard Thu Jul 14 2016, 18:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Following confirmation of Mark Howard's move to Bolton Wanderers on Wednesday, bwfc.co.uk take a look at the goalkeeper's career in numbers.

0 – Starting his career with Arsenal, Howard failed to make a senior appearance during his time with the Gunners but was on the bench for their 2005 Community Shield clash with Chelsea

4 – During his time at Sheffield United the goalkeeper helped the Blades reach the FA Cup semi-finals in 2013/14 as well as both the Capital One Cup and League One Play-Off semi-finals in 2014/15. He also reached the Scottish FA Cup semi-finals with St Mirren in 2008/09

4.5 – First choice for the majority of his time at Bramall Lane, the number of seasons he spent with his former club

8 – The number of clean sheets he kept in a row between February and March 2014 – a Sheffield United club record

19 – Howard’s age when he made his professional debut when on loan with Falkirk against Hearts in March 2006

29 – The shot-stopper is 29-years-old having been born on September 21 1986

66 – How many clean sheets in total Howard has kept throughout his career, having turned out for Falkirk, Cardiff City, St Mirren, Aberdeen, Blackpool and Sheffield United, with 40 of them coming for the Blades 

104 – The total number of appearances he made during his time with Sheffield United

181 – Howard has made 181 appearances in his career to date, enjoying his most successful spells with St Mirren and Sheffield United

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2In numbers: Mark Howard Empty Re: In numbers: Mark Howard Thu Jul 14 2016, 19:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2 - the number of minutes of my life I'll never get back after reading this shite.

3In numbers: Mark Howard Empty Re: In numbers: Mark Howard Thu Jul 14 2016, 19:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:2 - the number of minutes of my life I'll never get back after reading this shite.
You are a bit of a silly Sally for reading it then, aren't you! Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum