Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Competitions for the new season

+3
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Competitions for the new season Empty Competitions for the new season Wed Jul 20 2016, 21:12

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The start of the season is just a few weeks away, and it's that time of the year when we will start a few competitions. At the moment Barb will be running his popular Alternative Fantasy Football League - which is a great competition.

Does anyone else fancy running any other competitions for the new season, or simply have any ideas on some new, fun competitions.

2Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Wed Jul 20 2016, 21:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll do the usual, Last Man Standing and the Betting Shop. And the Prediction League if you want.

3Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Wed Jul 20 2016, 21:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'll do the usual, Last Man Standing and the Betting Shop. And the Prediction League if you want.

:clap:

Thank you.

4Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Wed Jul 20 2016, 21:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'll do the usual, Last Man Standing and the Betting Shop. And the Prediction League if you want.

Great - Thanks!

5Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Wed Jul 20 2016, 21:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone will need to give me access to previous competitions so I can copy/amend the rules. Cheers.

6Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Wed Jul 20 2016, 22:00

Where is the competition section so I can post it up?

7Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Wed Jul 20 2016, 22:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll do this now...

8Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Wed Jul 20 2016, 22:15

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Jesus you came across as almost human there, careful  Very Happy

9Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Wed Jul 20 2016, 22:17

We doing a dream team fantasy football again? Did 58 set up the last one?  Who won that btw? Wink

10Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Wed Jul 20 2016, 22:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't win it...That's all that matters Very Happy. I usually enter a Fantasy Premier League https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ so I'd be up for that.

11Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Wed Jul 20 2016, 22:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Jesus you came across as almost human there, careful  Very Happy
She is, she just has her moments that's all. Very Happy

12Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Wed Jul 20 2016, 22:31

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Where is the competition section so I can post it up?

I've created the competitions thread now

13Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Wed Jul 20 2016, 22:47

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I didn't win it...That's all that matters Very Happy.  I usually enter a Fantasy Premier League https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ so I'd be up for that.
I do this too so if you want I'll put a team in and set up a Bolton nuts league and post the details on here

14Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Thu Jul 21 2016, 08:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well done Nat, it's not true what everyone says about you  Very Happy

15Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Thu Jul 21 2016, 08:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:We doing a dream team fantasy football again? Did 58 set up the last one?  Who won that btw? Wink
 no one likes a show off Johnny  Very Happy

16Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Thu Jul 21 2016, 09:21

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:We doing a dream team fantasy football again? Did 58 set up the last one?  Who won that btw? Wink
 no one likes a show off Johnny  Very Happy
Sorry Smile

17Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Thu Jul 21 2016, 09:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm up for the fantasy football again as well

18Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Thu Jul 21 2016, 10:05

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I did set up the last one but I'm more than happy for WGO to take the reigns this time around.

19Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Thu Jul 21 2016, 10:07

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:
I did set up the last one but I'm more than happy for WGO to take the reigns this time around.
Yes I'll do it, once it's set up I'll post the log in details probably tomorrow. Sorry if I'm stepping on your toes mate

20Competitions for the new season Empty Re: Competitions for the new season Thu Jul 21 2016, 10:17

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

whatsgoingon wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Sorry if I'm stepping on your toes mate
Shut up you tart, no apology required.  Very Happy

As I said, I'm more than happy for you to take the reigns on this one.  

:like:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum