Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terrorist Attack - Munich

+3
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Terrorist Attack - Munich Empty Terrorist Attack - Munich Fri Jul 22 2016, 23:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

At least 9 dead with unconfirmed reports one of which is a terrorist.

At this stage no one is claiming to have done it - BBC Radio expert thinks it may be Neo-nazi reaction to the recent flood of immigrants into Germany.

Sadly the world is getting less safer by the day.

RIP the innocents caught up in all of this.

2Terrorist Attack - Munich Empty Re: Terrorist Attack - Munich Fri Jul 22 2016, 23:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:At least 9 dead with unconfirmed reports one of which is a terrorist.

At this stage no one is claiming to have done it - BBC Radio expert thinks it may be Neo-nazi reaction to the recent flood of immigrants into Germany.

Sadly the world is getting less safer by the day.

RIP the innocents caught up in all of this.

It's easy to speculate from the comfort of my bunker but I think it looks like a right wing home grown atrocity following in the footsteps of Anders Brevik and the five year anniversary of the killing of innocent lives in Norway.

If I had my way, Brevik and Abu Hamza would be permanent cell mates for the rest of their lifetime.

3Terrorist Attack - Munich Empty Re: Terrorist Attack - Munich Fri Jul 22 2016, 23:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Why waste a cell when a couple of boxes will do RT?
I'll bet Angela's come and join us will be biting her arse again tonight but time will tell?

4Terrorist Attack - Munich Empty Re: Terrorist Attack - Munich Fri Jul 22 2016, 23:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The bloke who did it was heard shouting the usual Allahu Akbar. 

Police have reported they are looking for 3 people who are on the run.

5Terrorist Attack - Munich Empty Re: Terrorist Attack - Munich Fri Jul 22 2016, 23:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Why waste a cell when a couple of boxes will do RT?
I'll bet Angela's come and join us will be biting her arse again tonight but time will tell?

I suspect her decision to take 1 million refugees from all and sundry may well come back to bite her in her ample posterior.

None of the politicians seem to grasp the fact that the integration of all sections of society can ONLY be achieved by the will of the people and not by statute. 

6Terrorist Attack - Munich Empty Re: Terrorist Attack - Munich Sat Jul 23 2016, 00:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Why waste a cell when a couple of boxes will do RT?

I suspect her decision to take 1 million refugees from all and sundry may well come back to bite her in her ample posterior.

None of the politicians seem to grasp the fact that the integration of all sections of society can ONLY be achieved by the will of the people and not by statute. 

The key world in your sentence RT is 'integration'.

Whilst you have people who will not integrate then you will always have a problem.

7Terrorist Attack - Munich Empty Re: Terrorist Attack - Munich Sat Jul 23 2016, 01:00

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And you can tolerate the intolerant and piss in the wind!!

8Terrorist Attack - Munich Empty Re: Terrorist Attack - Munich Sat Jul 23 2016, 01:11

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:The bloke who did it was heard shouting the usual Allahu Akbar. 

Police have reported they are looking for 3 people who are on the run.

They're now saying that there was only one shooter and that he killed himself. More confirmation that he was shouting 'Allahu Akbar' while shooting kids.

Fucking terrible.

9Terrorist Attack - Munich Empty Re: Terrorist Attack - Munich Sat Jul 23 2016, 08:01

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The shooter was a 2nd generation German of Iranian background who lived in the area and was shouting that he was on Harz IV which is the German version of the dole. My guess is he was sick of being worse off than all the new arrivals in Germany. More of a concern is how he got his hands on a gun and so much ammunition in the first place. If he acted alone then that is hard to understand, but if he was assisted in some way it opens up a whole new can of worms.

Even more worrying at the moment is the fact people reported two other gun men in the centre of Münich. It could just be panic mode kicking in, and I hope so, as otherwise there are two shooters unaccounted for.

Me and the wife had planned to go to the Tollwood fest yesterday but went to Landshut instead because of the shitty weather. We used to use the OEZ centre a lot, but there are new shopping areas a lot closer to us now, so we have not been down that way for about a year. That area has a lot of second generation Germans, mostly of Turkish origin. There is a lot of tension in those communities related to all the immigrants coming in and kind of queue jumping the system. Just down the road from me is the old Erding Air Base. It is a refugee centre now, but there are no refugees at the moment. The flow coming in is down to a trickle and they get processed almost instantly now. It's a fucked up world now, and things like this will become more common. If it's not IS it will be disgruntled locals or the far right causing problems in the future.

10Terrorist Attack - Munich Empty Re: Terrorist Attack - Munich Sat Jul 23 2016, 08:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They create " Problem Reaction Solution " I wonder what the secret hand is planning?

11Terrorist Attack - Munich Empty Re: Terrorist Attack - Munich Sat Jul 23 2016, 10:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Dunkels King wrote:The shooter was a 2nd generation German of Iranian background who lived in the area and was shouting that he was on Harz IV which is the German version of the dole. My guess is he was sick of being worse off than all the new arrivals in Germany. More of a concern is how he got his hands on a gun and so much ammunition in the first place. If he acted alone then that is hard to understand, but if he was assisted in some way it opens up a whole new can of worms.

Even more worrying at the moment is the fact people reported two other gun men in the centre of Münich. It could just be panic mode kicking in, and I hope so, as otherwise there are two shooters unaccounted for.

Me and the wife had planned to go to the Tollwood fest yesterday but went to Landshut instead because of the shitty weather. We used to use the OEZ centre a lot, but there are new shopping areas a lot closer to us now, so we have not been down that way for about a year. That area has a lot of second generation Germans, mostly of Turkish origin. There is a lot of tension in those communities related to all the immigrants coming in and kind of queue jumping the system. Just down the road from me is the old Erding Air Base. It is a refugee centre now, but there are no refugees at the moment. The flow coming in is down to a trickle and they get processed almost instantly now. It's a fucked up world now, and things like this will become more common. If it's not IS it will be disgruntled locals or the far right causing problems in the future.

Thanks for giving us the local knowledge of what happened mate.

You and your family please keep safe from what is going on there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum