Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of an era?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1End of an era? Empty End of an era? Tue Jul 10 2012, 20:45

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I am sure there are moments in your own lives when you think, blimey that was one golden era....

For most it will be the childhood, when there was no care in the world and , although hating it at the time, we all had the time of our lives.

Well for me, I think I have encountered my second end of era, during the last couple of months I have had good friends moving away. One has moved back to Hungary, another has gone home to Liverpool for a couple of months before moving to Australia, another friend (and her family) move back to New Jersey at the weekend, and found out today that another friend is moving to London and I know that a nother friend is moving, at the end of the year to Thailand, where he has a plot of land and is moving because of his job. Even my girlfriend is thinking about wanting to move back to Germany. This made me think is it time for me to move on or to stay where I am - but its definitely end of a 2nd "golden" era......

Apart from schools, have you ever encountered an end of a "golden" era?

2End of an era? Empty Re: End of an era? Tue Jul 10 2012, 20:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

At least you will have a load of 'Phone a friend' to chose from!

As for an end of a golden era - I've not arrived at the beginning of one yet!

Cheer up Chris I'm sure you'll make loads of new friends soon!

3End of an era? Empty Re: End of an era? Tue Jul 10 2012, 21:03

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc71 wrote:I am sure there are moments in your own lives when you think, blimey that was one golden era....

For most it will be the childhood, when there was no care in the world and , although hating it at the time, we all had the time of our lives.

Well for me, I think I have encountered my second end of era, during the last couple of months I have had good friends moving away. One has moved back to Hungary, another has gone home to Liverpool for a couple of months before moving to Australia, another friend (and her family) move back to New Jersey at the weekend, and found out today that another friend is moving to London and I know that a nother friend is moving, at the end of the year to Thailand, where he has a plot of land and is moving because of his job. Even my girlfriend is thinking about wanting to move back to Germany. This made me think is it time for me to move on or to stay where I am - but its definitely end of a 2nd "golden" era......

Have you thought about changing your deodorant?

4End of an era? Empty Re: End of an era? Tue Jul 10 2012, 21:10

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:At least you will have a load of 'Phone a friend' to chose from!

As for an end of a golden era - I've not arrived at the beginning of one yet!

Cheer up Chris I'm sure you'll make loads of new friends soon!

No worries, not upset that they are off, just seems weird its all happening at the same time - and its not the deodorant!!!!Rolling Eyes

Just made me think that we all seem to have some end of era's whether its a breakup or retirement or even just changing a job.

Very Happy

5End of an era? Empty Re: End of an era? Tue Jul 10 2012, 22:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was the end of an era when all my close friends got married within 18 months. The bitches.

6End of an era? Empty Re: End of an era? Tue Jul 10 2012, 22:27

bwfc71 wrote:I am sure there are moments in your own lives when you think, blimey that was one golden era....

You make it too easy. Please don't move on or the people who are running away from you will have to move on again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum