Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Petty arguments.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Petty arguments. Empty Petty arguments. Mon Aug 15 2016, 22:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All these silly little digs posters are giving each other needs to stop immediately. I've sat back and hopesd you could sort it out between yourselves.  But you haven't.  

If you don't like a poster then don't get involved win any arguments. Fair enough sticking up for yourself and getting your point across.  But clearly some posters don't get on.  

The site is full of childish bickering lately and it's as a few posters have said is making the forum and bad place to be. Most of us come here for a laugh and to escape real life and talk about the team we all love. 

We don't want to start dishing bans out but if this continues you leave us no alternative. The number one golden rule is not the post count at all.  I'm sick of reading that too. Myself and the other admins give a lot of our time to make this an enjoyable site to
Visit. And I don't want to see a few posters Destroy and ruin all our hard work. 

Please think I'm before you start slagging each other off. A bit of banter is fine, but this is not
Banter its verging on bullying.

That's all for now.

2Petty arguments. Empty Re: Petty arguments. Mon Aug 15 2016, 22:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well said BTID  :clap:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum