Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Slavery Really Wrong?

+2
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two gypsies have today been jailed for keeping slaves. The bloke gypsy got 11 years in prison, for basically having his own butler!

What is the world coming to when and Englishman or woman can't have people waiting on them hand and foot? It's bloody traditional and has been going on for centuries.

For five years I had a slave/servant from Latvia. I paid her 50p a week with free board in my wardrobe. She thought she'd won the lottery, this was double what she'd have got in her own country.

Before you all pass judgement on people who keep slaves think of the slaves themselves. What is the alternative, walking the streets begging for food? Some people are just born to serve and should be allowed to do so.

Have you ever had a slave, or would you consider one if you could get the price right down?

2Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Re: Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid

3Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Re: Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just answer the question Hipster, if you could get a cheap slave would you go for it?

4Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Re: Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:54

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm looking for a job. How big is your wardrobe?

5Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Re: Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:I'm looking for a job. How big is your wardrobe?

That's the spirit. My wardrobe is huge, but you do have to share it with over 50 dresses and 80 pairs of shoes. My Latvian slave used to shine them while I slept.

6Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Re: Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:57

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cool

7Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Re: Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:59

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I understand that since the end of the season BH is no longer welcome at Ewood Park - something about being lewd in a public area with one of the onwers chickens..... So I now presume he is looking for a job, he could be candidate, for you Natasha, if you become very desperate.

8Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Re: Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 17:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:I understand that since the end of the season BH is no longer welcome at Ewood Park - something about being lewd in a public area with one of the onwers chickens..... So I now presume he is looking for a job, he could be candidate, for you Natasha, if you become very desperate.

He's too fat, he'd get stuck in the wardrobe.

9Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Re: Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 17:09

I've never had a slave, but I was once this posh birds slave for a weekend. She was a major dominatrix and basically she ordered me around for three solid days. I even remember being in full gimp gear while watching Fulham & Aston Villa on the box.

10Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Re: Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 18:26

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have had a slave before, ungrateful bastard's.

11Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Re: Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 18:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where did you find your slave Magoo?

12Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Re: Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 18:37

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Some Polish people wondering around our village, so offered them accommodation (TENT) and a small wage.

Last edited by Mr Magoo on Thu Jul 12 2012, 18:38; edited 1 time in total

13Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Re: Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 18:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Some Polish people wondering around our village, so offered them accommodation and a small wage.

Do they sleep with your horses?

14Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Re: Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 18:39

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Some Polish people wondering around our village, so offered them accommodation and a small wage.

Do they sleep with your horses?

And Y would i want to do that.

15Is Slavery Really Wrong? Empty Re: Is Slavery Really Wrong? Thu Jul 12 2012, 19:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I could afford it I would quite like to have a Japanese manservant similar to Kato Fong. Marco Pierre White has Mr Ishii so why not ?

On the actual subject of slavery I prefer Willie Wilberforce's achievements.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum