Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The English Abroad

+8
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Numpty 28723
aaron_bwfc
xmiles
doffcocker
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The English Abroad - Page 2 Empty Re: The English Abroad Fri Jul 13 2012, 14:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think American food is terrific in it's own way. It's not hay smoked ham hock, blanched in a water bath with coffee foam and shards of pigs trotter, on a cube of salmon jelly, but it's got that old school charm.

A big old burger or a cracking breakfast, i don't think any country does that better.

22The English Abroad - Page 2 Empty Re: The English Abroad Fri Jul 13 2012, 15:00

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Nothing wrong with American food in America. San Francisco has more restaurants per head than any other city in the world.

I've just got back from a holiday there and particularly enjoyed a couple of buffalo burgers and the kind of stuff you can get for breakfast, although I avoided the pancakes and waffles.

23The English Abroad - Page 2 Empty Re: The English Abroad Fri Jul 13 2012, 15:31

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Pickled pigs lips sounds revolting.

24The English Abroad - Page 2 Empty Re: The English Abroad Fri Jul 13 2012, 21:49

yesbutno

yesbutno
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

The English abroad are highly embarrassing. Walking round supermarkets without shirts (or an Engerrland football shirt) and a case of beer under their arm with their fat stomachs hanging to the floor. Or shaved head, tattoo and earring with the exaggerated walk, feet wide apart and shoulders swinging from side to side with the aggressive 'wot chu lookin at' face ala Eastenders. I go to Florida to a small town on the Gulf Coast and have so far not seen one English tourist there. If I ever do, I'll have to consider my options.

25The English Abroad - Page 2 Empty Re: The English Abroad Fri Jul 13 2012, 21:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

yesbutno wrote: I go to Florida to a small town on the Gulf Coast and have so far not seen one English tourist there. If I ever do, I'll have to consider my options.

PM its name, it sounds good.

26The English Abroad - Page 2 Empty Re: The English Abroad Sat Jul 14 2012, 02:44

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

They didn't f,kin moan when us Britishers came and rescued them from that cunt Hitler.

Also what about all those Vikings, Romans and Bastard French, that caused Bother over here...Also the Spanish had a go at one time, might as well include the Irish.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum