Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Smuggest Person in the World

+9
Angry Dad
Spirit of 58
Bernard Dennis Park
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
TheHateCamel
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Tue Jul 17 2012, 19:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Got to be clive James

Clive Anderson was even smugger. Great when the Bee Gees walked out on him.

https://youtu.be/mdvfmGPDVkk
I got it wrong i meant clive james rt you dont fuck with Barry Gibb thats for sure, my fav tv moment of all time i have it and play it when i need a laugh. Not even ricky gervaise could do that expression on andersons face Laughing

22The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Tue Jul 17 2012, 19:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dom Joly was very good at taking the piss out of smug celebrities on Trigger Happy TV. He did a good one with that pasty faced ponce Oz Clarke who tastes wine for a living.

23The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Tue Jul 17 2012, 21:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just been watching Chef Ramsey doing a cookery programme in Brixton Prison and the guest of honour is Ken Clarke ( the Minister of Justice )

Now that Clarke is one smug bastard. He must have a lot of dirt on certain people in power because there is no way that he should still be in a position of authority. The people who voted for him at the ballot box must have rocks in their heads.

24The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Wed Jul 18 2012, 11:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Dom Joly was very good at taking the piss out of smug celebrities on Trigger Happy TV. He did a good one with that pasty faced ponce Oz Clarke who tastes wine for a living.

Dom Joly's finest moment was interviewing Ken Livingstone on a street in London, then running off mid-sentence to kick the shit out of a man dressed as a gorilla.

25The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Wed Jul 18 2012, 11:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember it well. Ken didn't know what to do with himself. I bet he had visions of having to go to court as a witness for the defence.

26The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Wed Jul 18 2012, 12:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dom Jolly is an underrated "presenter type" that programme he did where he examined the drinking cultures in different countries was great.

27The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Wed Jul 18 2012, 12:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Dom Jolly is an underrated "presenter type" that programme he did where he examined the drinking cultures in different countries was great.

Agreed. I loved that show.

28The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Wed Jul 18 2012, 12:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Road trip shows are probably my favourite type of show, they don't even really need to do anything, i just love watching peoples travel experiences.

the "route 66" programme by that Dave Gorman was great too.

29The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Wed Jul 18 2012, 12:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Robbie Coltrane did a cracker a few years ago. Driving along route 66 in a pink Cadillac. He got pulled over by a motorcycle cop!

30The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Wed Jul 18 2012, 16:00

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Road trip shows are probably my favourite type of show, they don't even really need to do anything, i just love watching peoples travel experiences.

the "route 66" programme by that Dave Gorman was great too.

Route66, currently on ITV4, which was shown on ITV1 late last year, with The Big Yin (Billy Connolly for those who don't know) was an amazing 6 part series, and definitely watching it again!

31The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Wed Jul 18 2012, 16:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

dream of mine to do route 66 in my life.

doubt i ever will, but i would certainly love too.

32The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Wed Jul 18 2012, 16:31

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:dream of mine to do route 66 in my life.

After watching the series, last year, I definitely know what you mean, and to see parts of the original route 66, which are no longer part of it - due to re-routes because of volumes of traffic etc - was amazing. I would, also, love to do that route, and also the train route in Canada from East to West - already done the train route from Adelaide to Darwin spending a night in Alice Springs (The Ghan route)

33The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Wed Jul 18 2012, 16:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:dream of mine to do route 66 in my life.

You could do it tomorrow.

Quit your job and get on a plane. You'll be glad you did.

34The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Wed Jul 18 2012, 16:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm just a massive americana fan, the america of the 50's and 60's fascinates me. To see some of the old relics of that time would be terrific.

It's probably getting harder and harder mind you as they've destroyed most of it.

35The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Wed Jul 18 2012, 16:37

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Typical of a throw-away nation, unfortunately.

36The Smuggest Person in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: The Smuggest Person in the World Wed Jul 18 2012, 16:38

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Dom Jolly is an underrated "presenter type" that programme he did where he examined the drinking cultures in different countries was great.

Agreed. I loved that show.

Totally agree, Ive got Dom Jollys Happy Hour on DVD, top stuff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum