Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton hand trial to Cisse

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton hand trial to Cisse Empty Bolton hand trial to Cisse Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

No not the fella from QPR but the one who was at Bristol last season.......

Bolton have handed a trial to Bristol City midfielder Kalifa Cisse, who will spend the next week with the club.

Wanderers head to Scotland on Tuesday to begin their pre-season tour of the country and Cisse is in contention to play against Ayr United on Wednesday.

Trailists are eligible to play in friendly matches and Trotters boss Owen Coyle is expected to make a decision on whether to offer a permanent deal to the Mali international in the coming days.

Bristol City manager said: - "I had a call from Owen at the weekend to say they'd be taking a look at him and that was backed up by communication from his agent," McInnes told his club's official website.

"The door isn't closed to him here at Bristol City but it's looking increasingly likely we won't be working with him next season."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Bolton hand trial to Cisse Empty Re: Bolton hand trial to Cisse Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I liked the look of this guy when he played for reading.

decent championship player but I'm not sure about his 'stepupability' ...may not be able to cut it when we march back in to the prem with that championship trophy...

3Bolton hand trial to Cisse Empty Re: Bolton hand trial to Cisse Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:41 am

Reebok_Rebel wrote: when we march back in to the prem with that championship trophy...

lol!

4Bolton hand trial to Cisse Empty Re: Bolton hand trial to Cisse Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

more crap.

5Bolton hand trial to Cisse Empty Re: Bolton hand trial to Cisse Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:53 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote: when we march back in to the prem with that championship trophy...

lol!

what???

Im going to celebrate by eating lots and lots of KFC as well...

6Bolton hand trial to Cisse Empty Re: Bolton hand trial to Cisse Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hell - I've basically cut fried chicken from my diet, but I'll knock over a 3-Piece from KFC on that day.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Bolton hand trial to Cisse Empty Re: Bolton hand trial to Cisse Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Boo!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum