Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would you call your band?

+11
wanderlust
Hip Priest
Banks of the Croal
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Lard Lad
Norpig
DEANO82
NickFazer
karlypants
boltonbonce
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What would you call your band? Empty What would you call your band? Sun Oct 16 2016, 16:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As a teenager,I'd always fancied forming a band,and,although the dream never came to fruition,I've spent many a winter evening wondering what we might have called ourselves.
I always fancied JOHNNY BANANA AND THE PEELERS. Or perhaps REG HILL AND THE GRADIENTS.
There used to be a band called LETS GET OUT OF THIS TERRIBLE SANDWICH SHOP. And here they are.

What would your band be called?

2What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Sun Oct 16 2016, 16:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can you sing or play an instrument Boncey?

3What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Sun Oct 16 2016, 16:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Can you sing or play an instrument Boncey?
From what I've seen on the X-Factor,it really doesn't matter.

4What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Sun Oct 16 2016, 16:51

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There are some great band names out there, two of my favourites at the moment are "The Skints" and "The Front Bottoms".

For a metal band I would call it Rolodex of Evil

5What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Sun Oct 16 2016, 16:53

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The Translucent Kangaroo.

6What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Sun Oct 16 2016, 16:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:There are some great band names out there, two of my favourites at the moment are "The Skints" and "The Front Bottoms".

For a metal band I would call it Rolodex of Evil

Nice. Bit edgier than mine.

What about, LEXICON OF DESPAIR. 

Sounds a bit Goth.

7What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Sun Oct 16 2016, 16:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:The Translucent Kangaroo.
What are you on Deano?

8What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Sun Oct 16 2016, 16:57

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:The Translucent Kangaroo.
What are you on Deano?
Absolutely nothing. Put a lot of thought into that name (at least 4 and a half seconds).

9What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Sun Oct 16 2016, 17:01

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Definitely Goth. The name alone should get you a gig at the Alma on Bradshawgate, been in a couple of times and some thrash band or other has been on, fookin hell I like it heavy but that was OTT for me.

10What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Sun Oct 16 2016, 18:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I play the bass (badly) and often dreamed of being in a band. I had a couple of names i thought where good

Love Vigilantes (after the New Order song)
The Lumberjanes (from a Carter USM song that had a line about lumberjacks and lumberjanes)

11What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Sun Oct 16 2016, 18:27

When i use to play guitar i liked to call myself "the light hearted mexican from bolton"

My badly drawn boy tribute act would of been great......"poorly sketched bloke"

12What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Sun Oct 16 2016, 19:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:When i use to play guitar i liked to call myself "the light hearted mexican from bolton"

We could duet. I'd be Gringo Starr.

13What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Sun Oct 16 2016, 19:48

boltonbonce wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:When i use to play guitar i liked to call myself "the light hearted mexican from bolton"

We could duet. I'd be Gringo Starr.
:rofl: love it.  Any time you wanna duet boncey let me know

14What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Sun Oct 16 2016, 22:31

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The Wums

15What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Mon Oct 17 2016, 11:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mister Creosote and the Boneshakers.

16What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Mon Oct 17 2016, 11:30

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mucous Plug

17What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Mon Oct 17 2016, 22:34

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Captain Ahab and The Whalers  Very Happy

18What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Mon Oct 17 2016, 22:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should do well at the Moby awards.

19What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Tue Oct 18 2016, 01:19

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Back in the day, when I was a mere slip of a lad (18), I was a member of a group named "Pauper's Elbow". This consisted of me and my mate from down the street. We would record songs in his mum's front room on his old reel to reel tape recorder with the intention of sending them off to John Peel and becoming famous when he realised what undiscovered geniuses we obviously were. I played a battered old acoustic guitar I made in woodwork at school and he played a stylophone that cost a couple of quid from Booth's music shop in town.
Strangely enough we never did make it big and eventually split up due to "artistic differences." (i.e. He tapped up a bird at Scamps disco on a saturday night and I never saw him again after that).

20What would you call your band? Empty Re: What would you call your band? Tue Oct 18 2016, 08:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bontempi in the Community....Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum