Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natasha Whittam: A Tribute

+14
whatsgoingon
xmiles
Norpig
rogercpc
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 19:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks to everyone who sent messages congratulating me on my 25,000 post achievement. Here are a selection.......

stinkythefrog wrote:I first met Natasha on the old BBC 606 forum, I'm pretty sure I was the first one she ever called a bellend, and I have to admit it turned me on. We got pretty close over the years, to the point where we arranged to meet in a pub in Preston. She never showed, which is one of the biggest disappointments of my life, I could have been the first Mr Whittam. Or perhaps she did show and just didn't like what she saw? Love you Natasha.

MartinBWFC wrote:I still feel guilty for selling her that holiday to Bulgaria that cost Natasha her fanny.

Gloswhite wrote:Natasha once issued me an official death threat. I was scared for my life and had to leave home. I spent two years living on Albert Dock giving blow jobs to sailors in exchange for food and drink.

wanderlust wrote:I often think of Natasha sat at home in my armchair. I'm usually naked.

Boggersbelief wrote:I modelled myself on Natasha for a number of years, but when I went out on my own I realised I just wasn't funny and found solace in Scott's y-fronts.

bwfc1874 wrote:I've lost over 150 arguments to Natasha on the trot, she consistently makes me look like a right knob. But I won't give up.

bwfc71 wrote:I once threatened to break into Whittam Towers and kill the bitch. DIE BITCH DIE! It was part of my first internet breakdown. I'm normal now though, and also a Lib Dem candidate.

Michael Bolton wrote:I've always been in love with Natasha, but when you're a suitcase salesman always on the road you can't enter into a long term relationship. I now meet my women on Tinder, my hobby is seeing if they'll fit into my suitcase.

Hipster Nebula wrote:I've known Natasha over 10 years and every post she's ever made has brightened my life. But I can't stand the bullery she is now forced to endure though, so I've quit the internet in protest.

Norpig wrote:I sometimes make Mrs Pig wear a Natasha mask in bed. It's the only way I can get it up these days.

doffcocker wrote:I regularly stalk the aisles of Asda in Fulwood in the hope of catching a glimpse of Natasha. I'm not a sad twat though.

Paulo Duarte wrote:I ditched my wife to marry Natasha. I never met her but who wouldn't want to marry a leggy ex-model businesswoman of the year? I knew the put-downs and abuse were just her way of showing affection. I now regret putting the family home in her name though.

Breadman wrote:I need to confess, I paid KP £500 to give me the 'Most Intelligent Poster' award.

Bolton Hater wrote:I did her and her sister in the White Bull toilets in 1998.

Angry Dad wrote:What does a guy have to do to get invited to Scott's house?

Karlypants wrote:I long to see Natasha in the queue behind Bargain Booze but, alas, I always have to make do with Norpig, Breadman & WGO.

ScottJames30 wrote:I cry myself to sleep every night now that I can't post messages to Natasha, thank goodness Boggers is there to suck my willy wipe them away.

sluffy wrote:I owe it all to Natasha, without her this site would have seen less action than my knob.

Nuggy wrote:I hold my hands up to the singed minge episode, I don't think Natasha has ever forgiven me. I told you it would grow back though!

whatsgoingon wrote:When I joined Nuts I thought I was Billy-Big-Bollocks but Natasha soon knocked me down to size. I regret suggesting she had a bigger cock than me.

rammywhite wrote:I once suggested she was wrong so she put a curse on my knob.

Quent wrote:I like Natasha, but I prefer my women with cocks.

Y2Johnny wrote:I've left the site at least 16 times, but I always come back because I can't live without Natasha. She makes me whole again.

Bwfc1958 wrote:I'm on the wrong thread, I only post on bumming threads.

Chairmanda wrote:I've always been jealous of all the attention Natasha gets as the hottest female on the site.

Mavies wrote:Natasha is the one that got away. If only I hadn't broken my knob in the hoover, things might have been different.

Mo wrote:Thank you Miss Natasha for fixing my speakers.

Reebok Rebel wrote:She told me to leave the site so I did. Natasha owns me.

boltonbonce wrote:I like to put Natasha's head on my life-size cut out of Brucie, her looks with his body is a match made in heaven.

Soul Kitchen wrote:I hate that bitch

xmiles wrote:I hate the Tories

Mr Magoo wrote:I almost gave up shagging my flock to pursue Ms Whittam.

2Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 19:54

:rofl:

Well done Nat.  Worth the wait........less BEL and more BELLEND Wink

3Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 20:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl: 
She knows us far too well. Congratulations you old trout.

4Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 20:05

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well, you're clearly a bit mental with an Armani valise full of issues, but I'll give you this:

You are very, very funny and you make this place worth keep coming back to.

Congratulations, Tash, and here's to the next 25,000!

5Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 20:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:clap:

6Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 20:40

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Great stuff,

7Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 20:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Well done Nat. Always my hero(ine)  :good: Very Happy

8Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 21:13

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Well done Nat, you sad bastard. Here's to the next 25000 when you can officially call yourself the saddest bastard of them all.

9Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 21:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nuts is here because of you and you fully deserve to be the star of the show.

Long may it remain so.

Fantastic 25,000th post.

Can't wait for the next twenty-five thousand either!

Thanks for everything mate.

10Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 21:57

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's was shite Wink

11Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 22:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Funny though Smile

12Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 22:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If nats so great why has nobody but herself made a tribute

13Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 22:11

Who better to do a tribute to Nat......than Nat

14Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 22:17

25000 posts on one account
Fuck knows how many on the others
From nugent to davies to cedric
24000 have been about former lovers

Even after all this time
You like to think you're a martha
But conflicting reports and manly retorts
We still have you down as an arthur

Never the less you lighten the place
And people flock back for more
One thing you cant say about her
Is that she is stale and a bore

Heres to the next 25000 posts
And hopefully a few more BELS
We all await with baited breath
To see if your gimp suit sells

15Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 23:00

rogercpc

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

excellent piece, very funny!

16Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Wed Oct 26 2016, 23:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

worth the wait, well done you bellend

17Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Thu Oct 27 2016, 09:06

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Congratulations Nat and as always very funny.

18Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Thu Oct 27 2016, 09:18

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

:clap:
Hat's off you have grown on me (like a fungus) since I first came on here, you are a bellend but at least you are an amusing one.

19Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Thu Oct 27 2016, 09:41

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Congrats to the second most attractive female on the site!!

20Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Empty Re: Natasha Whittam: A Tribute Thu Oct 27 2016, 09:48

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Chairmanda wrote:Congrats to the second most attractive female on the site!!
And congrats to KP for retaining the first position  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum