Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Is On The Up

+2
Norpig
Bwfc1958
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton Is On The Up Empty Bolton Is On The Up Sat Oct 29 2016, 09:24

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Never let it be said that there is not a monumental effort going on to revive the town centre that so many people are fed up with. Just read this and you will realise that the town will be booming again in no time. 

Wow! Massive plans afoot!

2Bolton Is On The Up Empty Re: Bolton Is On The Up Sat Oct 29 2016, 09:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

pasties, slot machines and tanning beds  :rofl:

Bolton really is on it's arse isn't it?

3Bolton Is On The Up Empty Re: Bolton Is On The Up Sat Oct 29 2016, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No town needs three Greggs. You fat bastards.

4Bolton Is On The Up Empty Re: Bolton Is On The Up Sat Oct 29 2016, 22:29

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The tables and chairs will help to create a continental atmosphere.( honest!)  It's just a pity Greggs are unable to produce a quiche without a soggy bottom.

5Bolton Is On The Up Empty Re: Bolton Is On The Up Sat Oct 29 2016, 23:20

The sunbeds are for warming the pasties
  They are always fooking cold

6Bolton Is On The Up Empty Re: Bolton Is On The Up Sun Oct 30 2016, 01:54

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't see what big difference the new cinema is going to make. We already had two that not that many people go to.

The new bus station is shaping up very nicely, it looks very smart. The only trouble is it's only a bus station.

7Bolton Is On The Up Empty Re: Bolton Is On The Up Sun Oct 30 2016, 11:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i don't live in Bolton anymore but it was sad when they closed the cinemas in the town centre and from what i've read the new one looks good.

Anyone been to the vaults yet? That was always my main gripe about the town centre, nowhere decent to get some grub

Anyone used to go to Toscana's? That was my favourite restaurant and was the best one in the centre by a mile

8Bolton Is On The Up Empty Re: Bolton Is On The Up Sun Oct 30 2016, 15:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:i don't live in Bolton anymore but it was sad when they closed the cinemas in the town centre and from what i've read the new one looks good.

Anyone been to the vaults yet? That was always my main gripe about the town centre, nowhere decent to get some grub

Anyone used to go to Toscana's? That was my favourite restaurant and was the best one in the centre by a mile
Been to Prezzo and the new Burger joint. Nowt to go out of your way for. The "pub" in the vaults is quite nice with half decent ale and top whack prices. Manc is still the best place to go for a night out if you can put up with the  cattle wagon to fetch you home.

As for Toscanas, thought that was a great restaurant, nothing in the vaults has the potential to be better than that place.

Before the vaults opened I used to go to Ciao Napoli and that Tapas on Bradshawgate, again, nowt in the Vaults to better them.

All personal taste though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum