Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts

+6
Bread2.0
Lard Lad
Sluffy
Fabians Right Peg
karlypants
boltonbonce
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton Nuts Empty Bolton Nuts Sat Nov 12 2016, 19:21

So before i get told its really not my place or whatever let me just say im not really arsed as like ive said before im doing this for selfish reasons.

We have a glutton of competitions running on the site

Bolton are 3rd with a game in hand which is due to be played tomorrow on Sky

We havent dropped a point in the last 6 league games

Joint player of  the month and manager of the month awards for Zach and Phil

So why is it so quiet on here in YOUR opinion?

What is currently missing from Nuts?

What would you like to see change?

What do you not want to see change?

I dont want this to turn into a slanging match and excuse for people to slate others.  This is a thread in which i hope the members and the mods will both take note and participate and lets see if we can get the forum a bit more active, and who knows, maybe some new members who we can all accuse of being someone else.

People who are members and never post......please feel free to post any suggestions etc

2Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sat Nov 12 2016, 19:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know nothing.
Bolton Nuts P036xsg0

3Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sat Nov 12 2016, 20:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What do you know Boncey????

4Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sat Nov 12 2016, 20:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know Brucie is alive and well. Bless him.

5Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sat Nov 12 2016, 20:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I know Brucie is alive and well. Bless him.
God knows how with Wilnelia.

I'm surprised he hasn't had a heart attack shagging her. Very Happy

6Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sat Nov 12 2016, 20:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure he gets a man in for that. Wink

7Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sat Nov 12 2016, 21:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't forget we lead busy lives. We can't all have an NHS sinecure,like Norpig. Laughing

8Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sat Nov 12 2016, 22:56

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Things going too well, no controversy, no players to slag off, no managers to call for sacking, and we may even be okay financially.

Nowt much to shout about.

9Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sat Nov 12 2016, 23:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2j 3.0 wrote:So before i get told its really not my place or whatever let me just say im not really arsed as like ive said before im doing this for selfish reasons.

We have a glutton of competitions running on the site

Bolton are 3rd with a game in hand which is due to be played tomorrow on Sky

We havent dropped a point in the last 6 league games

Joint player of  the month and manager of the month awards for Zach and Phil

So why is it so quiet on here in YOUR opinion?

What is currently missing from Nuts?

What would you like to see change?

What do you not want to see change?

I dont want this to turn into a slanging match and excuse for people to slate others.  This is a thread in which i hope the members and the mods will both take note and participate and lets see if we can get the forum a bit more active, and who knows, maybe some new members who we can all accuse of being someone else.

People who are members and never post......please feel free to post any suggestions etc

Of course it is your place - or anyone else's if it comes to that - to want to make NUTS a better place for us all.

That's what we all want ultimately.

The thing is though one persons 'better place' is another persons 'idea of hell'.

We don't all want the same things.

Also the football is only half the reason why many of us keep returning to Nuts rather than drift off someplace else - people also want to be 'entertained' as well.

Again, what 'entertains' one person annoys the hell of another, so a balance is needed - a bit of give and take if you like.

The problem we have had on Nuts is that this 'entertainment' got personal and moved away from just having a laugh to all out wumming and trying extremely hard to get people permanently banned (which to be fair ultimately succeeded).

It spoilt the forum for us all and the nastiness is still there from some, bubbling under the surface.  

Agendas are still in play.

A number of good regular posters simply got sick of things and left and when you depend on a dozen or so posters as a core of a forum and two or three of them drift off, then it is inevitable the forum will become quickly more quieter.

If people want the forum to keep going then post.

If you want it to go the way of Bolton Banter and other 'dead' forums - then don't.

It's as simple as that really.

At the end of the day Nuts is given to you free to do with what you like - we hardly ever mod the site and treat you like the adults you are, hardly anyone is ever banned (I didn't agree with the last ban - but that's water under the bridge now) and we don't ask for a penny off anyone for keeping the site going, nor do any of us get a penny out of it ourselves for all the work that is put in to the site, which is given freely and willingly.

In my opinion, a great deal of the fun as been driven out of Nuts in recent months and until it comes back again we will carry on continuing to be quiet.

That's my view for what it is worth.

10Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sun Nov 13 2016, 09:30

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

K
This Terminal decline could easily be halted, I don't understand why an adgenda driven ban should be water under the bridge now.If it's an injustice It should be put right. I also don't understand why one poster has  continually been allowed to call for certain posters to be banned and be supported by a mod. Why does this poster have so much power ? Why has it been tolerated ? Obviously it's Scott who got banned and I don't know what it was about as I missed it and can't see it anywhere but I don't really need to read about it because it will all stem from the real main cause of all the poison on this site. We all got along fine until this problem joined the site then it started and has never stopped. The minds section is much more interesting than the football side . I didn't get on with Scott in the early day's but all that shit changed at least we had a go at each other face to face and did not go whining to the owners mods whatever calling for bans. I totally understand Scott getting pissed off at the problem just as I did. Yes I got abusive in retaliation and got bans ,I don't hold grudges,I wish it could go back to how it was when we could all have a laugh and nothing sneaky and underhand went on, it was open and fun now it's just a small group of posters a private club of sorts. I can take it or leave it now not too bothered my face don't fit with this little group and I should think Scott doesn't care much now either. Also say one thing about the clique and they are all over you like a pack of hyena's.

11Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sun Nov 13 2016, 10:00

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A pack of hyena's what...?

12Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sun Nov 13 2016, 11:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:I don't hold grudges

After your ban you spent 6 months on another site slagging this one off.

That sounds like a big fat grudge to me.

13Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sun Nov 13 2016, 13:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Maybe we should close this site down, and open as BN2. Seems to be the way of things lately. Has Nuts run its course ?

Whether we like it or not, a lot of what AD says is true. The numbers posting has diminished quite badly, which allows for haggling and bitching to take on far more importance than it should do, which puts people off. How we can remedy our slow decline won't be easy, because we are a relatively small number of people, talking to a small number of people.

14Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sun Nov 13 2016, 14:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one's closing my own personal thread. I'll lock myself in.
I've got enough food to last a year.

15Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sun Nov 13 2016, 14:46

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:I don't hold grudges

After your ban you spent 6 months on another site slagging this one off.

That sounds like a big fat grudge to me
Get over it, I have.

16Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sun Nov 13 2016, 15:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Don't forget we lead busy lives. We can't all have an NHS sinecure,like Norpig. Laughing
 how rude  Very Happy

I'll have you know i get through a lot of work when i'm not busy hiding that i'm on nuts from my office colleagues

17Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sun Nov 13 2016, 15:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why does a bedpan washer have an office?

18Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sun Nov 13 2016, 15:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why does a bedpan washer have an office?
 it's a smelly job and they like to keep the stench contained

19Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sun Nov 13 2016, 15:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They should make you work in the car park. Sick of my taxes being wasted on plush offices for bedpan washers.

20Bolton Nuts Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Sun Nov 13 2016, 15:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:They should make you work in the car park. Sick of my taxes being wasted on plush offices for bedpan washers.
 it's hardly plush, i have to rest my laptop on the grid

Bolton Nuts 4aec933bd8ab2-gallery

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum