Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Coventry City - Match Report Post #33

+14
rammywhite
Sluffy
whatsgoingon
gloswhite
bryan458
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
Fabians Right Peg
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I sit next to the press box in the WSU,and I hear him before I see him. Love him though.

Anyway,who ever heard of a scouser that made sense. Very Happy

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Annick

Thanicks.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:

Pratley is on his way back
 Any idea when?

Parkinson's programme notes said a couple of weeks if I remember right.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wessy wrote:Ok the second half was poor but credit to Coventry, for me the first half was up there with the best we have played, Spearing spraying out passes, Clough receiving a turning in the hole and scoring, Vela chasing down, you can't win with the procession argument, Hoof it long and we ask for a passing game, we passed the ball very well in the first half sometimes you need to go backwards.

no one at half time was unhappy, the problem was, we took our foot off the gas and they raised the bar, previous seasons we would have caved, we didn't yet another clean sheet. how the hell can you be unhappy with a team who wins 7 out of 8?

Unhappy is not the correct word ?   maybe "concerned" ????  they had 18 shots, a better team would have put us away. They shipped 4 their prior game.
We need too get back to 90 mins of football not 45 mins.
Overall though things are much better than last season obviously....so onwards to Northampton for hopefully 90 mins of footy and three points.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

terenceanne wrote:
Unhappy is not the correct word ?   maybe "concerned" ????  they had 18 shots, a better team would have put us away.
Stats don't tell the whole story, I thought the first half was some of the best football we have played for a number of years, yes the second half was poor but we hit the woodwork twice and clough missed a sitter in the first half.

a lot of their 18 shots where from distance and I can only remember Alnwick making a couple of stops.

One thing we are doing well is keeping clean sheets and defending as a team, even Madine was tracking back and filling in for Ameobi on the right side of midfield when he was caught forward.

There's lots of improvement with each game so I am optimistic that the consistency will come, not concerned.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:talking of Tower, as much as i love Tony Kelly can they please get shut of him on the commentaries. He is shocking, even Henshaw was better than Zico
I totally agree with your comments about Tony Kelly.

Every game he is involved  with he winds me up with his moronic comments. Not to mention his whinning scouse accent.

If we were 3-0 down and 15 minutes to go, he'd still be saying if we can just get the ball forward we can still get something from this game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum