Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(BBC highlights video see post 36) Bolton 3-2 Sheff Utd (FA Cup 2nd Round)

+11
boltonbonce
terenceanne
Fabians Right Peg
wessy
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Bread2.0
gloswhite
Bwfc1958
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There's a god chance Pardew will have gone and big Sam in charge, different beast then.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:winnable at a stretch, would have preferred a nice away day.

If you want a day out go to the seaside.

This is football and we're always going to have a chance playing at home.

Laughable, perhaps if you dragged yourself from your ivory tower to the odd away game you would understand the difference between playing a bang average premiership team at home compared to an  away draw in the FA cup against even a none league side.

Better atmosphere away from home even when it is 1200 fans at Eastleigh, besides we may as well draw a decent side away and get some cash through the door, as far as I know you always start a game with a 'chance'.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
Laughable, perhaps if you dragged yourself from your ivory tower to the odd away game you would understand the difference between playing a bang average premiership team at home compared to an  away draw in the FA cup against even a none league side.

Better atmosphere away from home even when it is 1200 fans at Eastleigh, besides we may as well draw a decent side away and get some cash through the door, as far as I know you always start a game with a 'chance'.

I've spent two thirds of my life following Bolton away from home. Not once did I think "what a fantastic day, I don't even mind that we lost 5-0 to Accrington".

If we lost it was a shit day, regardless of the atmosphere. Which was always shit if we lost anyway.

A home game against Palace is far better than an away tie at, say, Sutton or Barrow. Everyone will agree with me.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:A good draw in my opinion.

Premier league team with a couple of good players...and Chung Lee.

Very winnable though, they are pants away from Selhurst Park.

They're pants at selhurst too. Side going down, there for the taking

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's a funny one because with Zaha, Puncheon, Townsend, Benteke and Cabaye they have got the ammunition to give us a right pasting but they just never seem to get it together.
I can't see it being a big crowd or them bringing many so a bit of a non entity really.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

See the BBC highlights here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bloody hell. Josh Vela has got bigger tits than Nat. The fat bastard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum