Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old People Do They Still Have Sex.

+8
TheHateCamel
Keegan
xmiles
wanderlust
doffcocker
largehat
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Mon Jul 23 2012, 22:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

22Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Mon Jul 23 2012, 22:53

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Am I the only one who hears about a relationship like the one described by bwfc71 above and automatically thinks 'gold digger'?

23Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Mon Jul 23 2012, 23:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hence the Debbie McGee clip above - makes me laugh everytime I see it!

24Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Mon Jul 23 2012, 23:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:Am I the only one who hears about a relationship like the one described by bwfc71 above and automatically thinks 'gold digger'?

To be fair she does actually love the guy - and she gets on well with his 3 children and 2 grandchildren.

25Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Mon Jul 23 2012, 23:35

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
largehat wrote:Am I the only one who hears about a relationship like the one described by bwfc71 above and automatically thinks 'gold digger'?

To be fair she does actually love the guy - and she gets on well with his 3 children and 2 grandchildren.

Yeah right, and next you'll be telling me has no savings.

26Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 10:30

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

He definitely has money - owning quite a few peices of property in the centre of Amsterdam as well as approximately 3/4 of the windows that are left still open and a few other businesses. But from what I know is that when he does peg it the inheritance is split between his 3 children and 2 grandchildren only.

27Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 11:29

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's rumoured Debbie also has other options to spice things up.

28Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 11:37

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
largehat wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

He definitely has money - owning quite a few peices of property in the centre of Amsterdam as well as approximately 3/4 of the windows that are left still open and a few other businesses. But from what I know is that when he does peg it the inheritance is split between his 3 children and 2 grandchildren only.

Some on Chris, she's a gold digger. Sponging what she can off him while he is alive, she will no doubt have his kid and contest the will, if she's not already in it.

I can't blame him either, I'm sure if I get to his age I'd be delighted to a have a 20-odd year old bird, but deep down I bet they both know what the score is.

29Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 13:05

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not making a money off him at all - she works for him, sure enough, but the wage she gets is normal for a bar manager and then she has her own place and very rarely goes back to his place - only at weekends. She, also, adamant she doesn't want children. She has said, in the past its just about sex and nothing else. Anyway, she doesn't need the money as she is definitely well off without his money, anyway.

30Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 13:07

bwfc71 wrote:Not making a money off him at all - she works for him, sure enough, but the wage she gets is normal for a bar manager and then she has her own place and very rarely goes back to his place - only at weekends. She, also, adamant she doesn't want children. She has said, in the past its just about sex and nothing else. Anyway, she doesn't need the money as she is definitely well off without his money, anyway.

People do seem to like telling you there intimate secrets.

31Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 13:18

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thats because I am a good confident!!! ;-)

32Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 13:25

bwfc71 wrote:Thats because I am a good confident!!! ;-)

You said this guy owns some windows, can you get me a discount?

33Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 13:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I never ask for discounts - why should I?

what type do you want u-PVC, normal triple-glazed or toughened glass?

34Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 17:14

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Does she work at the famous Satellite Sports Cafe by any chance?

35Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 17:21

bwfc71 wrote:I never ask for discounts - why should I?

what type do you want u-PVC, normal triple-glazed or toughened glass?

Oh, I thought you meant windows as in semi-naked ladies behind them.

36Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 17:22

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Pervert.

37Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 18:16

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Pervert.

It's the only good thing about Holland. I love those ladies, and those ladies love me.

38Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 19:35

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think you're jealous of bwfc71. You're stuck in Blackburn while he lives in Amsterdam where even you could get a shag.

39Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 19:46

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I think you're jealous of bwfc71. You're stuck in Blackburn while he lives in Amsterdam where even you could get a shag.

I am jealous of bwfc71, he is friends with Nigel De Jong, has the ear of the Dutch prime minister, and owns half of Nandos. Who wouldn't be jealous?

40Old People Do They Still Have Sex. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old People Do They Still Have Sex. Tue Jul 24 2012, 21:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I was 27 I wouldn't want to be banging a 67 year old woman. It would be like having sex with a pickled walnut.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum