Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Petition to ban Trump

+6
Bread2.0
Lard Lad
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Sluffy
rammywhite
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Petition to ban Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to ban Trump Tue Jan 31 2017, 07:25

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The man's a fucking idiot so let's enjoy him while we have him.
The penny will drop soon when he realises things are completely different in politics to business and I expect him to mellow. 
He'll have to have a few knock backs on the way before it happens though.

22Petition to ban Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to ban Trump Tue Jan 31 2017, 09:08

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:You can all laugh at me if you like 
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Knobhead.  Very Happy

23Petition to ban Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to ban Trump Tue Jan 31 2017, 09:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bread2.0 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:You can all laugh at me if you like 
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Knobhead.  Very Happy
That your best shot!? Very Happy
Try telling me something I don't know.

24Petition to ban Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to ban Trump Tue Jan 31 2017, 11:41

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The time to really worry is when he tries to restrict movement within his country's borders. Until then he's fulfilling his promises, and is legally, at the moment, entitled to do so.
I think people should take note that the countries that are apparently excluded from his changes, are those who are part of the international security partnership known as 'Five Eyes' (as mentioned on BBC last night), which means that the choice of the countries selected may well have been influenced by the  security community.

25Petition to ban Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to ban Trump Tue Jan 31 2017, 12:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is the Saudi Arabia on the list? Most of the 9/11 attackers were citizens of that country.

26Petition to ban Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to ban Trump Tue Jan 31 2017, 12:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When we were growing up my Dad made it very clear that boyfriends/girlfriends/inbetween were not to be Man Utd fans. If they were, they were not allowed through the door.

When you're the boss you can choose who comes into your house. Pointless to bleat about it.

27Petition to ban Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to ban Trump Tue Jan 31 2017, 12:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:The man's a fucking idiot so let's enjoy him while we have him.
The penny will drop soon when he realises things are completely different in politics to business and I expect him to mellow. 
He'll have to have a few knock backs on the way before it happens though.
He will also come out of this far more powerful and rich than he could have possibly hoped for and if the world goes to pot he will be well-heeled enough not to let it bother him or his family. Unless he's assassinated, but it's far more likely that the general population will be the ones to pay  the price - as usual.

28Petition to ban Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to ban Trump Tue Jan 31 2017, 12:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparently there's a rival "pro-visit" petition which has received 90k signatures.

29Petition to ban Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to ban Trump Tue Jan 31 2017, 13:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a pro Trump demo in Cardiff. Razz

I kid you not.

Petition to ban Trump - Page 2 C3cxK9AWEAATbOC

30Petition to ban Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to ban Trump Tue Jan 31 2017, 13:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

good use of Police resource there Boncey  Very Happy

31Petition to ban Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to ban Trump Tue Jan 31 2017, 13:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:good use of Police resource there Boncey  Very Happy
It was threatening to turn nasty.

32Petition to ban Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to ban Trump Tue Jan 31 2017, 13:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My facebook stream is littered with all my right wing "friends" jabbering on about how great Trump and Farage are and it depresses me greatly

Last edited by Norpig on Tue Jan 31 2017, 13:20; edited 1 time in total

33Petition to ban Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition to ban Trump Tue Jan 31 2017, 13:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Farage has just been on Loose Women. Depressing.

I can't even laugh at him any more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum