Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official - Zach Clough makes Nottingham Forest switch

+6
wanderlust
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
whatsgoingon
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
I still think it's down to system and selection again.

Spot on lusty, need to drop Thorpe IMO and go more attacking, not sure Derik is the answer, we may still be in for another winger out of contract, I can't see le Fondre playing out wide or as a lone striker so we got to drop one of Spearing, Thorpe or Vela. Think it will be even harder for Derik to break into the side. what I would like to see is;

Howard

Beevers Derik Wheater

Wilson Spearing Taylor

Vela     Clayton

ALF

Madine

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He has to drop Thorpe, he brings nothing to the team. We had out best spell when Derek was in the team.

Playing Madine and ALF close together will improve things, and if Vela and Viv can get forward things may improve.

I'm more optimistic than I was 48 hours ago.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
Nat... please do not respond to any of my posts going forward. If fact if you could possibly leave this site altogether would be preferable. Some on here want to talk about football...not your silly shit.
Thanks in advance buddy.

If you'd bothered to get to a few games you'd know our problem hasn't been creating, it's been the pisspoor finishing. I can think of 5 Clough 1-on-1's that went begging off the top of my head. Madine has missed more sitters than you've had pies.

No problem with you posting, but don't post as though you attend games and know what is going on.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:
Nat... please do not respond to any of my posts going forward. If fact if you could possibly leave this site altogether would be preferable. Some on here want to talk about football...not your silly shit.
Thanks in advance buddy.

If you'd bothered to get to a few games you'd know our problem hasn't been creating, it's been the pisspoor finishing. I can think of 5 Clough 1-on-1's that went begging off the top of my head. Madine has missed more sitters than you've had pies.

No problem with you posting, but don't post as though you attend games and know what is going on.
As much as you poke at others, I can't find fault in what you are saying.   Clough's "finishing" left a lot to be desired... of course, his free kicks could be awesome.  I'm not sure you are wrong about him being lightweight either.  Now if we can get a potent attack, we might just finish top two.  If not, we will be hard pressed to finish top six if the last two games are indicative of anything.  Not sure we got enough for Clough either... but those numbers probably have incentive clauses as did Holdings.  The real downer is what are we left with???  Do we have a viable club with KA in financial battles with everyone... as he said, the conditions were worse than he and Deano thought.  Deano seems to be out of cash, and KA is trying to make the best deal for himself.  Hopefully Alf will score enough goals, and our defense will start to get clean sheets again.  One can hope.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I see the financial battles as a positive because it means he's looking at all the historical shit deals and challenging them which can only be good for the future. The reason we ended up owing Ed £170m (if we did) was piss poor housekeeping and decision making.
If we cleared all that up and went back to doing the same thing then THAT would be worrying but the fact these ridiculous unsustainable deals are being challenged and changed can only auger well moving forward.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum