Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Football League's Team of the season - League 1

Football League's Team of the season - League 1

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:Don't eat them all KP you'll get fat  Very Happy
I got through half a pack before realising that it was a big mistake.

They have all gone down like a lead brick now. 

I won't be touching them for a while now. Very Happy

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think Sluffy's upset with the new found chumminess between Ken and the ST. Very Happy

finlaymcdanger


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:...IMO as there are good players all over the division.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion Lusty, but the team is picked based on votes from all the clubs in the league by people who have actually seen these players play in the flesh and not based on some Radio Nuts commentators views such as Tony Kelly's and/or the few minute clips from SKY TV coverage.

Can we all agree on belittling?

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Thanks for your support comrades, but let's move on. There's another "cup final" tonight.

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Well, that was fun. whats next on the agenda ?  Very Happy

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We need to start a hosepipe thread. Nobby Nonuts has been giving it large for far too long,and needs to be taken down a peg.

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Pipe envy is a terrible thing.....

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Stop bragging and post a picture. 
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
boltonbonce wrote:Stop bragging and post a picture. 
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Right, you're on.

I'll do it at weekend.

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bread2.0 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Stop bragging and post a picture. 
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Right, you're on.

I'll do it at weekend.
Challenge accepted. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
i can just imagine Mrs B catching Breaders taking a picture of it and asking what for, then him telling her it's for on here  Very Happy

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Norpig wrote:i can just imagine Mrs B catching Breaders taking a picture of it and asking what for, then him telling her it's for on here  Very Happy

Just so we're clear, we are actually talking about hosepipes and not willies, aren't we?

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bread2.0 wrote:
Norpig wrote:i can just imagine Mrs B catching Breaders taking a picture of it and asking what for, then him telling her it's for on here  Very Happy

Just so we're clear, we are actually talking about hosepipes and not willies, aren't we?
Most certainly.
Anyway,my willie is on display at the Surgeons' Hall Museums,Edinburgh.

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This thread was highly entertaining until the Bumchums hijacked it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum