Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-0 Bury

+18
wessy
observer
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
DEANO82
BoltonTillIDie
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
NickFazer
rammywhite
Jack Russell
Cajunboy
bryan458
Norpig
gloswhite
wanderlust
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 13:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:We should be chomping at the bit to get stuck into these fuckers tonight. I hope the players have more bottle than their supporters, couldn't possibly have less come to think of it.

COYWM

I'll meet you for a fight outside the club shop at 7pm. We'll see who has the bottle.

I'll be wearing Chanel and holding a copy of Private Eye.

22Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 15:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No response. Looks like we found out who has no bottle.

23Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 15:57

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We will win easily tonight. 3-0 Le Fondre to score 2 and Vela the other.

24Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 16:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope so

25Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 18:59

2 minutes to 7 and outside the clubshop.  No whittam in sight.

26Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 19:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

27Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 19:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live via the Portal and the following link here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

28Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:05

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Parky should be fucking shot same tactics that didn't work against Oldham didn't work against an even Shitter team, and did Pratley realise there was a game going on around him utter fucking shit overall !!

29Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody poor tonight, very worried now

30Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:11

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Well let's look at the positive, if we get another nil nil on Saturday it's still in our hands.

31Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:shit: :shit: :shit: :shit:

32Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:12

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've said it for ages Parkinson is fucking clueless,(Bradford fans did warn us) and he is showing us just how right now, even the comms on Tower said as much about his tactics.

10 points clear not 3 weeks ago, down to 2, no goals in 5 games since Southend, piss poor performances against teams others are battering, just outlines the clowns defensive mindset, if you read this KA fuck him off tonight, at least give us a chance at Port Vale.

33Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:22

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nat was right... the poor bastard does not learn from the past!

34Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Best thing for us is Parkinson stays the fuck away from the training pitch and matchdays

35Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollocks, it's the players job to break down sides. They were shocking tonight, morais has had his purple patch, back to his journeyman self. 

Desperate for a bit of quality in the middle of the park, instead I have to watch Pratley and Vela run around doing fuck all. 

We'll scrape promotion but we need a completely new side for next year

36Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:41

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Bollocks, it's the players job to break down sides. They were shocking tonight, morais has had his purple patch, back to his journeyman self. 

Desperate for a bit of quality in the middle of the park, instead I have to watch Pratley and Vela run around doing fuck all. 

We'll scrape promotion but we need a completely new side for next year
Ok so it's not Parkinsons fault for playing 2 defensive midfielders in a home game ?, it's not his fault for lumping long balls to a dwarf ? not his fault that he brought on his most effective midfielder for the last 20 minutes, no not his fault at all.............................. the clueless fucker.

37Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 22:49

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I agree tactically we got it wrong tonight yet again, stupid to play one small forward and not change the way we play, however if you blame someone (the manager) for losing an 8 point advantage, then i assume someone deserves credit for putting us on 80 points 2 clear with two to play.

Logic says the credit should go to the Manager? funny old game

38Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 23:03

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I haven't had a strong opinion either way this season on Parkinson's tactics and selections, but tonight was utter dogshit from the man. 

Granted a good few players didn't look up for the fight but Parky basically took nearly all the negatives from the Oldham performance (fair play, he dropped Poxey) and thought, OK let's do that again.

It's not like there aren't players in the squad to replace the likes of Pratley. Why the hell did we sign Chris Long and Otabor and Karacan and James Henry if we're not even going to use them instead of players that are blatantly shit?

I think people may be unsure of raising these questions because of where we are in the league right now, but the crowd won't be patient with Parky next season whatever division we're in unless there's a more positive approach on display.

39Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 23:04

60 minutes of lumping it up to a player a good foot shorter than the whole of burys back line.  Absolutely stupid.  Then we start playing it on the floor and we actually looked like scoring.........but didnt.

Patky, pratley, derik and burys keeper all need a good beating. 

18k for that tonight and yet again a complete and utter let down

40Bolton 0-0 Bury  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Bury Tue Apr 18 2017, 23:05

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wessy wrote:I agree tactically we got it wrong tonight yet again, stupid to play one small forward and not change the way we play, however if you blame someone (the manager) for losing an 8 point advantage, then i assume someone deserves credit for putting us on 80 points 2 clear with two to play.

Logic says the credit should go to the Manager? funny old game
Yes with the majority of points coming with Parkinsons only tactic of hoofball, How many games have we won without Madine ? admit it Parkinson is fecking clueless without a targetman, it also begs the question as to why he let Proctor go out on loan, Just can't wait to see the back of him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum