Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jamie Proctor makes Rotherham United switch

+2
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers can confirm that Jamie Proctor has joined Rotherham United on a permanent deal.

The striker initially joined the Whites last summer after leaving Bradford City, following in the footsteps of manager Phil Parkinson.

During the 2016/17 campaign, he made 28 appearances in all competitions for Wanderers, scoring once in an EFL Cup tie against Blackpool before spending time on loan with Carlisle United.

Ahead of 2017/18 however, Proctor has agreed permanent terms with Sky Bet League One outfit Rotherham.

Everybody associated with Bolton Wanderers would like to thank Jamie for his efforts and wish him well in his future endeavours.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does that mean that Ken has sorted out the wages issue then? I heard that was holding the deal up.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most of the dregs have gone now thank God, just Chris Taylor left to get shut of.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:Most of the dregs have gone now thank God, just Chris Taylor left to get shut of.

Amos

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Most of the dregs have gone now thank God, just Chris Taylor left to get shut of.

The Oldham fans rated Chris Taylor on loan so I thought he might have gone to Boundary Park.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:

The Oldham fans rated Chris Taylor on loan so I thought he might have gone to Boundary Park.

There's a bit of bad blood between them and us at the moment so that might be why nothing happened (yet?).

It seems Oldham 'forgot' to pay us for Taylor's loan period and subsequently we 'forgot' to pay them the ticket money we collected for the large crowd we took to the Oldham away game!

Don't know if its been resolved since?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was chatting to some Oldham fans when we played them at Boundary Park and they were singing his praises.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum