Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has CORBYN peaked?

+13
Angry Dad
Norpig
Bollotom2014
okocha
wessy
xmiles
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
Sluffy
Cajunboy
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Sun Jun 11 2017, 22:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The real loser is May. She can't possibly survive.

What's quite scary is,if you look beyond May and Corbyn,the up and comers on both sides of the divide are pretty abysmal.

22Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Sun Jun 11 2017, 22:47

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Probably the only thing we can all agree on is that the country is currently fucked and we have the Tory party to blame for that. Cameron for holding a referendum and running a shit campaign and Maybot for thinking people liked her. It's going to get a lot worse if we carry on with brexit.

23Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Sun Jun 11 2017, 22:48

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No is the Answer if  a second election transpires then he as the wind in his sail, and the tories are on the back foot. In answer to Sluffy and Labour failing to win the last three elections.

Look at the Conservatives performance over the last three elections a lost majority 2017 and no overhaul majority in 2010. needing other parties. and a small majority in 2015 whith no real opposition.

Politics seems to be changing a landslide seems to be in the past, so  its game on. Labour at least have most of the brains of the party to bring back into the shadow cabinet. The Tories have one real contender and he scares the shit out of both sides. Interesting times.

One thing is certain they now have to respect Corbyn and they now know that May was a sham.
We also know that a slightly left manifesto is popular. So JC should do more of the same and bring the youth of Britain with him.

Scotland with no second referendum on the table could go back to Labour, if it does a government is not out of the question.

24Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Sun Jun 11 2017, 23:00

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:The real loser is May. She can't possibly survive.

What's quite scary is,if you look beyond May and Corbyn,the up and comers on both sides of the divide are pretty abysmal.
I think you can include both May and Corbyn in that, both have serious flaws IMO. The only exception I can think of is Hillary Benn, but I can't see him fitting in with Corbyn's plans.

25Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Sun Jun 11 2017, 23:01

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

26Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Mon Jun 12 2017, 01:30

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

JC keeps shaking that money tree with no info about how he will actually pay for it. It's okay saying tax the super rich more and increase corporation tax which will do as much damage as you're all saying PMTM will. I'm waiting for Boris to jump in the hot seat. Won't be much difference but at least it'll be good fun.
Looks like there's only Nat and I Tories so I'll let you all carry on having a wankfest over Corbyn. The pillock doesn't even play golf.

27Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Mon Jun 12 2017, 07:58

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Bollotom2014 wrote:JC keeps shaking that money tree with no info about how he will actually pay for it. It's okay saying tax the super rich more and increase corporation tax which will do as much damage as you're all saying PMTM will. I'm waiting for Boris to jump in the hot seat. Won't be much difference but at least it'll be good fun.
Looks like there's only Nat and I Tories so I'll let you all carry on having a wankfest over Corbyn. The pillock doesn't even play golf.

So much wrong in so few words.

1. Labour party plans are costed unlike the Tory party proposals
2. Getting the super rich to pay a fairer amount of tax will do no damage at all except to their greed
3. Restoring Corporation Tax to realistic levels will bring in more tax
4. Boris being PM will only be "good fun" if your idea of good fun is jumping off a cliff
5. Golf is a game for wankers.

28Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Mon Jun 12 2017, 08:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

spot on xmiles  :clap:

29Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Mon Jun 12 2017, 11:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

In my opinion he's done nothing to peak at he lost end of, get rid of mr burns and bring on Boris.

30Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Mon Jun 12 2017, 11:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That Arlene Foster is a right munter. Shocked

31Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Mon Jun 12 2017, 11:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its quite amusing watching all the Labourites running around making out they've won something. In truth, Corbyn did do well, but there again, when you have nobody able to put two sentences together in the opposition, he'd really have to try hard not to improve his lot.
However, in the big picture, he's not achieved that much. His basic ploy was to promise everyone everything. This tactic has no future, and all the ones hoping for an easier life, will soon desert him, especially when his cabinet, still consisting of dead-enders, won't be able to put forward a coherent argument for anything, if called on to govern. If he's really that good, how come he didn't win ?
Finally, lets not forget that, at the end of the day, we still have a massive National Debt hanging over us. So if everyone is getting what they want, it will be at the cost of putting future generations further into hock. Short sighted and selfish people, living for today, will only stretch out the pain, especially for those poor souls who are already suffering.

32Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Mon Jun 12 2017, 11:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bollotom2014 wrote:
Bollotom, Nat isn't a Tory ! 

She admitted to voting for Labour. So all the arguments she was putting out was nothing but empty rhetoric.

33Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Mon Jun 12 2017, 13:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Corbyn and Labour didn't win the election, no one expected they would do if they are honest. What he has achieved though is engaging the young voters to get involved and with the majority down and a minority Government in place, they can at least put up more of a fight to things like the privitisation of the NHS and more austerity cuts.

34Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Mon Jun 12 2017, 19:33

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Glos: May, her cronies and the Tory tabloids indulged in nasty sneering, and relentless personal abuse aimed at Corbyn and others in the Labour Party. Very little about policies passed their lips. Instead we were treated to irritating, meaningless repetitive soundbites. It was a campaign featuring an ugly hubris.
The Tories in office have been obsessed with austerity and heartless policies, offering fear.

Notice that the opposition did not stoop to the same shameful level. Instead they produced an appealing, costed a manifesto full of hope and promise for almost everyone, especially the young.
Hardly surprising that they regained much lost ground from a very low base. The latest opinion poll puts Labour ahead. 

Don't make the same misjudgements as Theresa who will have to be made to abandon her controlling tendencies and become more collegial....and avoid personal abuse as a strategy which the public will no longer tolerate. Attempts to woo the DUP, and her choices for the new cabinet show she is still sadly misguided. 
Supporting the Tories' current crop of policies as typified by the call to bring back fox hunting does not reflect well on individuals.

35Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Mon Jun 12 2017, 19:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Supporting the Tories' current crop of policies as typified by the call to bring back fox hunting does not reflect well on individuals.

You used to be an interesting poster, unfortunately you've turned into a condescending prick who thinks he's better than everyone else.

Wanderlust already fills that roll on here.

It's easy to be the opposition, you can spout any old shite, especially when you know you've no chance of winning.

36Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Mon Jun 12 2017, 21:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Finally, lets not forget that, at the end of the day, we still have a massive National Debt hanging over us. So if everyone is getting what they want, it will be at the cost of putting future generations further into hock. Short sighted and selfish people, living for today, will only stretch out the pain, especially for those poor souls who are already suffering.
National Debt doubled by the tories and Tory proposals less viable than labours. It's the tories who borrow money to keep their promises and it's the tories who have spectacularly f***** up the economy. why do you think that young people have stepped up to try to prevent further Tory stupidity?

Labour aren't great but my god the tories are the most incompetent government we've had. Useless.arrogant. Stupid.

Stop speculating about labour and look at the facts of this Tory governments piss poor performance. They really are bad.

37Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Mon Jun 12 2017, 22:17

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Am I to assume that the strong and stable motto is now dead? I've not heard it used since last Wednesday.
I'll bet 1874 has had a few spurts over the knuckles since Thursday's vote?

38Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Mon Jun 12 2017, 22:50

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nat, you said you totally disapproved of fox hunting and were going to vote Labour, so I don't understand your sudden rant against what I wrote. Have you copied May and done a u-turn?

But your personal abuse is the perfect example of the sort of objectionable, nasty unprovoked attack that I mentioned as typical of those who are Tory at heart. I'm presuming you get your charming inspiration from The Sun, Mail or Express.

However if you want to rile me into being a "condescending prick", then try this for size:- learn the difference between "roll" and "role". Smile
Sleep well. xx

39Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Tue Jun 13 2017, 07:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

40Has CORBYN peaked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has CORBYN peaked? Tue Jun 13 2017, 08:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Nat, you said you totally disapproved of fox hunting and were going to vote Labour, so I don't understand your sudden rant against what I wrote. Have you copied May and done a u-turn?

But your personal abuse is the perfect example of the sort of objectionable, nasty unprovoked attack that I mentioned as typical of those who are Tory at heart. I'm presuming you get your charming inspiration from The Sun, Mail or Express.

However if you want to rile me into being a "condescending prick", then try this for size:- learn the difference between "roll" and "role". Smile
Sleep well. xx

I didn't vote Tory because of the fox hunting, but if they hadn't made that mistake I would have put a cross next to the Tory candidate.

Last time we had a Labour government the world fell to its knees on the economic front, and went to war. Amazing how so many of you forget that fact. War. Lives lost. Remember?

But each to their own, what I'm getting tired of is twats on here thinking they are superior because they voted Labour, it's the same folk who were bitter about Brexit.

I don't doubt that the smug opinions on here have contributed greatly to the exodus of posters, so for the sake of the site shut the fuck up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum