Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sluffy,I demand an apology!

+17
Mr Magoo
xmiles
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
BoltonTillIDie
okocha
Boggersbelief
Norpig
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
karlypants
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
boltonbonce
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

91Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can only take so many 'you have a new private message' emails clogging up my inbox, It was getting beyond a joke.
I clearly can't escape.

Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 17194252-unsatisfied-prisoner-looking-at-ball-and-chain-Stock-Photo

Last edited by boltonbonce on Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:58; edited 1 time in total

92Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 15:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

now sense has been restored there's just this that needs installing with Sluffy

Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Humour-bypass

93Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 16:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you back now Boncey?

I'm confused! Very Happy

94Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 16:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Are you back now Boncey?

I'm confused! Very Happy
Kept getting emails telling me I had a new private message on Nuts. Johnny in particular had me fooled into signing in to collect them on more than one occasion.
There seems no escape. 
Until 'Natasha' goes live of course. Very Happy

95Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Until 'Natasha' goes live of course. Very Happy

It's laughable that you think you'll be invited.

96Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Until 'Natasha' goes live of course. Very Happy

It's laughable that you think you'll be invited.

Who will be getting an invite?

97Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:08

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

me, no doubt about it.

98Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:me, no doubt about it.

Sorry, anyone associated with the old no-sense-of-humour regime is banned.

99Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:trust:

100Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 17:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like I'm stuck here. Unless Sluffy bans me. I'm trying,but he's not biting.

Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Giphy

101Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 21:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce, seeing as you and Bread are related, may I ask how he is? Is he coping with his Nuts ban, or are you sharing yours?

102Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 21:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Bonce, seeing as you and Bread are related, may I ask how he is? Is he coping with his Nuts ban, or are you sharing yours?
To be honest,I'm fearing for his sanity. After his brief sojourn in America,from whence he was deported,after being found in unlawful possession of a wild racoon,and having no lights on his bicycle,he now finds himself in semi rural Walkden,contemplating his future.
We recently strolled across the golf course discussing his plight,but getting more than a sentence out of him was hard work. I felt helpless.
Finally,in trembling tones he said,"Well,here's my front door".
"Yes", I replied,unwilling to leave it at that. I should add,that I had no idea what his front door was doing in the middle of the seventh green,but I didn't like to pry.
I left him there. A sad, tragic figure. A shadow of the man he once was.
In many ways,we're all to blame.
I wonder if he'd let me borrow his hosepipe?

103Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 21:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I wonder if he'd let me borrow his hosepipe?

Why does everything result in gay sex with the Bumchums?

104Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 21:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I wonder if he'd let me borrow his hosepipe?

Why does everything result in gay sex with the Bumchums?
I only want to water the garden. God only knows what you and Cecil get up to with a hosepipe.

Are you accusing us of being hosexuals? affraid

Anyway,how long is the argumentative old bugger banned for?

105Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 23:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:This is great

It would be to you. You just chip in  as and when it suits and offer very little other than snide puerile comments. Your latest response smacks of Schadenfreude, and you being an estate agent, I can see why.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Mon Jun 26 2017, 23:44; edited 1 time in total

106Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Mon Jun 26 2017, 23:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:now sense has been restored there's just this that needs installing with Sluffy

Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Humour-bypass

Laughing

107Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Tue Jun 27 2017, 00:03

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Kane57 wrote:This is great

It would be to you. You just chip in  as and when it suits and offer very little other than snide puerile comments. Your latest response smacks of Schadenfreude, and you being an estate agent, I can see why.
:clap:

108Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Tue Jun 27 2017, 08:00

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I haven't been an estate agent for three years pal.

As for puerile, there's plenty of that going around on this thread.

109Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Tue Jun 27 2017, 22:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:I haven't been an estate agent for three years pal.

As for puerile, there's plenty of that going around on this thread.

I ain't your pal.  

Act your age and not your shoe size.

110Sluffy,I demand an apology! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sluffy,I demand an apology! Tue Jun 27 2017, 22:30

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum