Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chorley v Bolton - Saturday 8th July - Kick-off 3.00pm

+6
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
finlaymcdanger
Fabians Right Peg
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Get real, we dominated the chances in the first half, could have been 3 or 4 nil. The sending off changed everything.

Yes, if only your under paid ponces had kept their discipline, you may have won the game, guess you will never know.

Fact is you lost a 2-0 lead at home. Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're clearly in on the conspiracy. How much did it take?

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I had to laugh at some of the Chorley fans, one bloke near me had one believing our goal keeping coach was Oliver khan.

Then when the first goal went in a 50 something scruffy looking bloke started yelling "Chorley traitors, serves 'em right, shoot the B***ards, shoot em all".

Seems they are all a special bunch.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I enjoyed the game. Lovely weather and a good atmosphere and so refreshing to be able to stand on the terrace and watch the game with a pint.

I thought Ryan White had a good game, as did Chris Taylor and the big fella up front with the foreign surname. Loads of new faces in the team so early days yet as to what will become the established first eleven.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:I thought Ryan White had a good game, as did Chris Taylor and the big fella up front with the foreign surname. Loads of new faces in the team so early days yet as to what will become the established first eleven.
Big fella was Haris Tabakovic, should have had a goal if he had kept his composure, agree about Chris Taylor linked up well with Andy Taylor and if we do go 4-4-2 has little completion on the left side of midfield.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bolton Wanderers edge pre-season friendly against 10-man Chorley

WANDERERS did just enough to get their pre-season off to a winning start in an entertaining friendly at Chorley.
Phil Parkinson’s happy homecoming was in serious doubt until the stroke of half time when home captain Andy Teague was given a straight red card for a furious reaction to Jeff King’s sliding challenge.
Chorley were 2-0 up and cruising at that point thanks to goals from Terry Gornell and Marcus Carver. Wanderers could have no argument, looking ring-rusty in all areas barring the right wing, where new boys Will Buckley and Mark Little offered a little attacking intent.

Just as the Magpies looked like they would be heading in at the break to be praised for a job well done, big defender Teague saw red mist descend after being clattered on the touchline by King, He later described the challenge as a “leg breaker” but while ref Paul Marsden gave the Wanderers youngster a caution, he had little choice but to send Teague to the dressing room to calm down.
Wanderers took maximum advantage. Parkinson changed all 11 players, his team now a different prospect figuratively and literally.
Harry Brockbank led the charge – heading home from close range ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

... before the equally-impressive Ryan White produced a well-taken second on 67 minutes.
Bolton-born Brockbank then scrambled his second, Bolton’s third, to complete the comeback and cap off an impressive individual display.
Parkinson, born in Chorley, admitted his team had been caught in the traps.
“Whatever stage of the season you’re in, you can’t afford to start a game like that,” he told The Bolton News.
“On a sticky pitch we went out and played too slowly and I think it’s a lesson because you can’t do that.
“I think as the first half went on it got better and then when the second half team came out, they raised the tempo.”
Wanderers gave a trial to Swiss striker Haris Tabakovic in the second half, Parkinson later confirming the 23-year-old Grasshoppers man will accompany the club on their two-game tour of Scotland.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Chorley Dicked, great start, let them have a two goal lead then canter to an easy win, there player should be banned for life for his reaction to such a powder puff tackle, onward and upward !!!!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:Chorley Dicked, great start, let them have a two goal lead then canter to an easy win, there player should be banned for life for his reaction to such a powder puff tackle, onward and upward !!!!!

It was a career ending tackle you bellend, a long ban awaits the culprit after video replays are studied by UEFA and Simon Cowell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum