Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Connor Hall unhappy bunny...

+11
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Norpig
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Leeds_Trotter
Bolton Rebirth
y2johnny
Hipster_Nebula
Bolton Nuts
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Tue May 08, 2018 12:28 am

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Under 23s super star Connor Hall was gutted after allegedly being promised a spot on the bench after he was pulled from the under 23s play off final squad on Friday.
Connor has scored over 20 goals this season and many Bolton fans wanted to see him get game time for the first team.
In any case Hall says he intends to stay with Bolton there are just a few terms to sort out.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Tue May 08, 2018 10:51 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Super star   Laughing

3Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Tue May 08, 2018 11:00 am

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He got a knock

In training

The friday before

4Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 4:24 pm

Bolton Rebirth

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Suck it up lad. It’s only an U23 Playoff Final missed at an empty City Ground and by the sounds of it you’re at the front of the queue of that team to push for a spot in the big boys side next season - other than that no worthy achievements as yet so get the sleeves rolled up and put your bottom lip away.

5Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 5:21 pm

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Connor isn't that type of lad I don't think. Spoken with him on numerous occasions and he doesn't come across as someone who sulks when left out. Also, he's travelled with the first team a few times already, he knows himself his time will come.

6Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 5:23 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does he move in your circles?

7Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 6:15 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Does he move in your circles?
Are you feeling a tad left out Nat? Very Happy

8Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 6:18 pm

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think she is.

9Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 7:40 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, I just think it's bullshit.

10Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:No, I just think it's bullshit.
I've no reason to lie, but believe what you want to. Smile

11Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 8:37 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apologies for my slow response, I just bumped into Phil Parkinson and Lady Gaga.

12Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 8:40 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Apologies for my slow response, I just bumped into Phil Parkinson and Lady Gaga.

Laughing

To be fair Nat, someone has to know Connor Hall...

13Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 8:44 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Laughing

And someone has to know Lady Gaga. And that someone is me. She was in front of me in the queue at the Spar. She was buying water and I told her Pepsi is much better. With a Twirl. She seemed happy with my advice.

14Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 8:46 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Laughing

And someone has to know Lady Gaga. And that someone is me. She was in front of me in the queue at the Spar. She was buying water and I told her Pepsi is much better. With a Twirl. She seemed happy with my advice.

It's not like he's said that he knocks around with Wayne Rooney or someone more established is it?

He's said he knows Connor Hall.

Hardly some big superstar to bullshit about.

15Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 8:50 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
It's not like he's said that he knocks around with Wayne Rooney or someone more established is it?

He's said he knows Connor Hall.

Hardly some big superstar to bullshit about.

It's not my fault the big stars prefer Preston Spar.

16Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 8:53 pm

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I never said I knew him, just said I've spoken to him on numerous occasions. Played the Xbox with him, King, Lonsdale and Earing before.

17Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 8:55 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Played the Xbox with him, King, Lonsdale and Earing before.

:facepalm:

I was playing on my nephews Xbox the other day against D.Trump37 and VPutin26. Are you saying I was really playing Minecraft with Donald and Vlad?

18Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 8:58 pm

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Fortnite brings everyone together. Smile

19Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 8:59 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

20Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Empty Re: Connor Hall unhappy bunny... Wed May 09, 2018 9:00 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can spot bullshit a mile off. Sometimes think I'm the only one telling the truth on this site.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum