Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Love The Olympics

+10
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Mallorca Trotter
xmiles
Bernard Dennis Park
largehat
Keegan
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Sun Aug 05 2012, 16:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mallorca Trotter wrote:Seriously...?

It was never meant to be taken so badly.

Did we agree on the flower thing by the way.?

Shut it. You are dead to me.

22I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Sun Aug 05 2012, 16:35

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Can we say coma?

Gives me a chance to make up then. Dead is so final..

23I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Tue Aug 07 2012, 16:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Won gold in dressage, 1st time ever watched it but it's quite good that you can train a horse to do that. Not very entertaining. But Well done!

24I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Wed Aug 08 2012, 21:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have thoroughly enjoyed the Olympics. Real sporting personalities giving it their all put some of our football prima donnas to shame.

25I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Wed Aug 08 2012, 21:32

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Allyson Felix was awesome in winning the 200m final - Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce got the silver and Carmelita Jeter was third... beaten by Shelly-Ann again! I was amused to see Sanya Richards-Ross doing her best to not be beaten into 5th place by our veteran Veronica Campbell-Brown and failing... Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

26I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Wed Aug 08 2012, 21:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Jamaican sprinting team are awesome. I felt sorry for Asafa Powell in the 100 metre final. Blake is certainly one for the future and the only other sprinter on the horizon capable of challenging Bolt and Blake is Bailey from America.

27I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Wed Aug 08 2012, 21:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How many times has Powell pulled up, i might be wrong but i remember him pulling him loads of times in finals.

28I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Wed Aug 08 2012, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This was his last Olympics. He has been a class act over the years but can no longer compete with Bolt and Blake.

29I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Wed Aug 08 2012, 22:20

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Yeah - he has pulled up in a few finals over the years - as the song goes, "if it ain't one thing, it's another".

30I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Wed Aug 08 2012, 22:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When he was fully fit he was one of the greatest ever 100m runners.

31I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Thu Aug 09 2012, 09:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good luck to the Brazilian Olympic hurdlers. The last time a Brazilian jumped over a barrier the Metropolitan police shot him.

32I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Thu Aug 09 2012, 11:08

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:Good luck to the Brazilian Olympic hurdlers. The last time a Brazilian jumped over a barrier the Metropolitan police shot him.
affraid

33I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Thu Aug 09 2012, 21:32

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

In a Jamaican clean-sweep, Bolt blasted clear from the start to push Yohan Blake and Warren Weir into the minor medals to become the first man to win back-to-back Olympic sprint titles.
I Love The Olympics - Page 2 39168bolt200wing20120809rm

Did I mention that I love the Olympics? Very Happy

34I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Sat Aug 11 2012, 19:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mo Farah wins his 2nd gold medal in the men's 5000 metres! Great running! He celebrates by doing a few sit ups.

35I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Sat Aug 11 2012, 23:54

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Mobolt%2B1
Very Happy

36I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Sun Aug 12 2012, 00:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Quality pic that keegan.

37I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Sun Aug 12 2012, 00:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's been brilliant.

Although, Jessica Ennis is so toned I imagine trying to hump her would be like lying on a cobbled back street and finding a crack.

38I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Sun Aug 12 2012, 00:32

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Reebok Trotter wrote:Good luck to the Brazilian Olympic hurdlers. The last time a Brazilian jumped over a barrier the Metropolitan police shot him.

I missed that RT; 'I was relieving myself at the time.'

39I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Sun Aug 12 2012, 01:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

A British farmer did this...
I Love The Olympics - Page 2 486593_10151008425217887_1130587545_n

40I Love The Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Olympics Sun Aug 12 2012, 09:26

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum