Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Found Yourself On Chubbychasers.net?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A report released this morning suggests that men with high levels of stress in their lives turn to chubby women.

We Love Fatties

Do you have a stressful job, or a stressful life? Have you ever woken up to find yourself in the arms of a Michelle McManus look-a-like? Do you find yourself hanging outside Greggs just to catch a glimpse of that sexy fat thing in the lycra trousers?

Have You Found Yourself On Chubbychasers.net? Macmanus-729280

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a lot of stress in my life but strangely I've found the more stressed i am the more im attracted to thin women... interesting counter point to this debate.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ignore the crap about stress, this is the crucial bit of the article:

"If you look at environments where food is scarce, people's preferences for body size in a potential partner are shifted.
Have You Found Yourself On Chubbychasers.net? Cannibalism

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I have a lot of stress in my life but strangely I've found the more stressed i am the more im attracted to thin women... interesting counter point to this debate.

You don't have any stress, you spend half your life on here. I'm chuffed you like women though - it had been up for debate for many years.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's true, It's a bit sad, do they have an internet addiction helpline?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's true, It's a bit sad, do they have an internet addiction helpline?

Call 01204 366395 and ask for Tanya.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Call 01204 366395

Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Call 01204 366395

Smile

At this point I should probably say Bernard gave me that number a couple of years ago, it's been instrumental in my recovery.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I personally prefer gracefully slender, fit healthy-looking women. (No offence intended, Natasha, if that is one of your holiday snaps). If it is, I suggest a swimsuit with vertical stripes, I'm told they have a slimming effect.

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I have little stress, but I've often checked out the various chubby sites. But I do have standards you know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum