Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Church of England

+6
Sluffy
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
gloswhite
Norpig
Angry Dad
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Church of England - Page 2 Empty Re: Church of England Tue Nov 14 2017, 18:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Don’t know what the issue is, the Church make a complete unnecessary comment and the usual lot lose the plot. Nobody’s forcing kids to cross dress, all the Church has said is they shouldn’t be bullied for doing so (which is painfully obvious). 

Why are you all so outraged?
I'm sure some would prefer this sort of thing. Very Happy

22Church of England - Page 2 Empty Re: Church of England Tue Nov 14 2017, 19:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Don’t know what the issue is, the Church make a complete unnecessary comment and the usual lot lose the plot. Nobody’s forcing kids to cross dress, all the Church has said is they shouldn’t be bullied for doing so (which is painfully obvious). 

Why am I not surprised? This is so typical of organisations completely removed from reality & they wonder why no one goes to church anymore.

23Church of England - Page 2 Empty Re: Church of England Tue Nov 14 2017, 19:54

Alter boys have always wore dresses............

24Church of England - Page 2 Empty Re: Church of England Tue Nov 14 2017, 19:59

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Why am I not surprised? This is so typical of organisations completely removed from reality & they wonder why no one goes to church anymore.

Yes it’s a nonsense comment from a near defunct organisation. What they’re saying is completely unnecessary but correct, why should kids be able to dress up wearing whatever they want without being told off? It’s just common sense.

25Church of England - Page 2 Empty Re: Church of England Tue Nov 14 2017, 20:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:AD, I would like to think there is something or somewhere to go once we've fallen off our perch. Still haven't decided what it is, or what to name it.
I would like to think we get another go and make more of it than the first time oh and a little bit of time travel before starting again or pick the time to come back in maybe, not gonna happen though is it gloss.

26Church of England - Page 2 Empty Re: Church of England Tue Nov 14 2017, 23:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We don't actually know that AD, the time travel at least. However, many believe in reincarnation, indeed some religions are based on it. I think Wanders comments are good (post 11), but there again, if its Benidorm, I just hope I take enough money with me  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum