Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

See the Panto and get a free ticket for Cardiff game.

+4
karlypants
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Sluffy
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Really good offer in my opinion.

I loved taking my daughter to the Panto when she was younger and a free ticket for the last Saturday home game before Christmas (which I always attended because I hated shopping in the 'last minute' shopping crowds) - what a great bargain.

All you have to do is buy your Panto tickets in advance and show them at Bolton Central for your free match tickets.

Details below -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bolton Wanderers Football Club is offering a very special Christmas gift to the families attending the Aladdin Pantomime at Macron Stadium during the festive period.
The Panto, starring Bolton’s very own Stu Francis, opened with its first show on Monday 11 December in the Premier Suite and will run up until Christmas Eve.
And anybody who attends the performances will be entitled to one free ticket* in the Carrs Pasties Stand for the Sky Bet Championship fixture between Bolton Wanderers and Cardiff City on Saturday 23 December at Macron Stadium.
Wanderers chairman Ken Anderson said: “We’d like to reward everybody who has supported the pantomime with a ticket to come and watch Wanderers in this festive fixture.
“For many, it will be their first time watching a football match and we hope that they will enjoy this mouth-watering clash just before Christmas.
“We are looking at ways of increasing our attendances, especially as we head into a crucial period on the field and we cannot wait to welcome them on Saturday 23 December.”
Those who have attended or already purchased tickets for the Aladdin panto can claim their ticket for the Cardiff City match by visiting the Bolton Wanderers retail outlet, Bolton Central prior to the fixture.
*All tickets are subject to availability. Must be redeemed at the till points at Bolton Central no later than 5:30pm on Friday 22 December. Valid pantomime tickets must be presented at the till points to claim your free ticket. This promotion cannot be used for any other fixture or in conjunction with any other offer. Offer only applies to full priced tickets and not any tickets purchased via a third-party offer.
Tickets for the Aladdin Panto are currently on sale and can be purchased online by clicking here.
The Club is also pleased to announce that tickets for the Sooty Birthday Bake Off show on Saturday 30 December are now just priced at £5.00 per person. Make sure you treat your family this Christmas to these fantastic fun-filled shows.
More information can be found here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some of our players would look better in the panto.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Probably find most panto's are based on our game plans.  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Probably find most panto's are based on our game plans.  Very Happy
Good one! Very Happy

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Think about it! buy a £16 ticket and get a £30 ticket with it, just cost you 16 quid to watch the match just under 50% saving, panto can do one though.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Some of our players would look better in the panto.
TBF I have been known to shout "he's behind you" at our defence on the odd occasion.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh no you haven't

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I said oh no you didn't  Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i give up you miserable bastards  Laughing

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:i give up you miserable bastards  Laughing
As humourless as the prudes in Manchester taking offence at John Barrowman fondling Jimmy Krankies boobs and asking the audience to chant "Alice loves Dick" at the Dick Whittington panto at Opera House.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i read that yesterday  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:i read that yesterday  Very Happy

Oh no you didn't.

Very Happy

Norpig