Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smelly Bastard

+4
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Smelly Bastard Empty Smelly Bastard Wed Dec 27 2017, 11:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just recently I've given up my place in the posh seats to sit with my father in the North Stand Lower, with the plebs. I even had to pay against fooking Burton and Cardiff. The shame.

Anyway, there's a right smelly bastard sitting next to me (not my Dad). Not the smell of someone who hasn't showered that day, more like the smell of someone who has spent a month living in KP's y-fronts. Absolutely disgusting.

As you know, I'm not one to hurt someone's feelings, so while he was staring at my ample bussom, I tactfully told him he was a disgustingly smelly individual who should be ashamed of his odour. So much for tact, because he told me to fuck off and then continued watering the weeds that were growing out of his crotch.

I've written a strong letter to Ken saying they shouldn't let smelly bastards into the ground, but that was over a week ago and no reply. He's probably out hunting for the missing 7000 fans.

So what do I do? My nostrils can't take another 90 minutes of that smell. I'm asking for your advice on Nuts because I suspect most of you are smelly bastards so you'll know the best way to approach this.

Thanks in advance.

2Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Wed Dec 27 2017, 12:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Take a can of deodorant with you and spray him all over in front of everyone else, that should either shame him from coming again or at least get him to wash  Very Happy

3Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Wed Dec 27 2017, 12:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Put a magic tree around his neck

4Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Wed Dec 27 2017, 12:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Take a can of deodorant with you and spray him all over in front of everyone else, that should either shame him from coming again or at least get him to wash  Very Happy

If being called a smelly twat didn't encourage him to have a shower, a can of deodorant won't make him blink.

I was thinking of a more permanent solution. I could get there early against Hull, rip up his seat and throw it at Pratley. Two birds, one stone.

5Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Wed Dec 27 2017, 12:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Put a magic tree around his neck

This is not a make believe thread. I don't have a stash of magic trees on my roof garden. No fairies either (unless Breadman is stalking me again).

6Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Wed Dec 27 2017, 12:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure this would suit. It kills two birds with one stone,in that it keeps out the smell,AND improves your looks. No brainer.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Wed Dec 27 2017, 12:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:Take a can of deodorant with you and spray him all over in front of everyone else, that should either shame him from coming again or at least get him to wash  Very Happy

If being called a smelly twat didn't encourage him to have a shower, a can of deodorant won't make him blink.

I was thinking of a more permanent solution. I could get there early against Hull, rip up his seat and throw it at Pratley. Two birds, one stone.
But others might not hear you telling him (unlikely i know, i bet you have a voice like Foghorn Leghorn) but publicly spraying him might do the trick. 
Either that or tell a steward he tried to touch you up and they'll throw him out and ban him.

8Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Wed Dec 27 2017, 12:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good idea Mr Pig. Anyone who tried to touch her up would be sectioned.

9Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Wed Dec 27 2017, 12:36

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Easy one this there are that many empty seats due to Parkinsons tactics, just move to one of the many empty seats.

10Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Wed Dec 27 2017, 12:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Easy one this there are that many empty seats due to Parkinsons tactics, just move to one of the many empty seats.

I don't sit in the pleb end alone, and my Dad won't move.

11Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Wed Dec 27 2017, 12:38

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:Easy one this there are that many empty seats due to Parkinsons tactics, just move to one of the many empty seats.

I don't sit in the pleb end alone, and my Dad won't move.
You won't take friendly advice, then you'll have to continue to abuse your nostrils.

12Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Wed Dec 27 2017, 13:22

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

But if Vicks under your nose on your moustache and ypull be reet

13Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Wed Dec 27 2017, 13:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:But if Vicks under your nose on your moustache and ypull be reet

You gobshite, I've had electrolysis.

14Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Thu Dec 28 2017, 10:09

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Take a can of petrol ,pour it over him and set him on fire. You might get ejected by the stewards for a couple of games but you can easily sneak back into your box. That would solve the problem permanently.

15Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Thu Dec 28 2017, 12:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't like to get on your wrong side Rammy  Very Happy

16Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Thu Dec 28 2017, 20:46

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:I wouldn't like to get on your wrong side Rammy  Very Happy

I wouldn't personally do it but I know that Nat's game for most things- so it was only a suggestion if all else fails.
I would just move seats as every section of the ground is half empty at the minute

17Smelly Bastard Empty Re: Smelly Bastard Sat Dec 30 2017, 22:19

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

North stand Lower ?? you were asking for it, the nearer the front you get the more village idiot they become !!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum