Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone.

OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

91 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 11:10

Sluffy

Admin
Iles tweet just now -

BREAKING: Gary Madine en route to Cardiff City to complete £6million move

92 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 11:16

Sluffy

Admin
Bolton's Gary Madine close to completing Cardiff City switch

GARY Madine is on his way to Cardiff City to complete a deal which could be worth £6million, The Bolton News understands.
Wanderers’ top scorer has been offered a lucrative move to South Wales and will take a medical this afternoon before completing the formalities, making him the third most expensive sale in the club’s history.
Madine has hit 10 goals for Phil Parkinson’s side in the Championship this season, and also finished joint top scorer in League One last term.
Cardiff had been unsuccessful with four previous bids for the 27-year-old target man, with Wanderers holding firm on their reported £6m valuation.

But this morning it appears Neil Warnock’s side finally hit the magic number, paving the way for Madine to make his move on deadline day.
Parkinson now faces a frantic search to find a replacement and has been strongly linked with Feyenoord’s 6ft 5ins Dutch striker Michiel Kramer.
Wanderers’ previous record sales were Nicolas Anelka (£15m) and Gary Cahill (£7m), both to Chelsea, in 2008 and 2012 respectively.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

93 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 11:22

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If it really is £6m that's a great deal for Bolton.

94 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 11:22

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Another story suggests Kramer is "taking some convincing" to join BWFC.

95 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 11:33

rammywhite

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Natasha Whittam wrote:If it really is £6m that's a great deal for Bolton.
Agreed-Cardiff must be mugs to pay that amount for him.

96 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 11:35

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I said from the moment it was announced Cardiff were after him, Madine would go and i was right for a change. I can't believe it will be £6million upfront, i bet we only get a third of that and the rest will be add-ons.
If we don't get a replacement today then start planning for League one again.

97 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 11:36

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:If we don't get a replacement today then start planning for League one again.

You massive bellend. With Chung Lee in the team your boyfriend will score a shitload.

98 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 11:37

rammywhite

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
If Cardiff get promoted- can you imagine Madine against Premier league central defenders. He'd be an embarasment.

99 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 11:39

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He'll probably score a hat-trick against us next week.

100 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 11:39

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:If we don't get a replacement today then start planning for League one again.

You massive bellend. With Chung Lee in the team your boyfriend will score a shitload.
 ALF still won't get a game, Parky will look to sign some other big carthouse to lump it to.

101 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 11:41

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote: ALF still won't get a game, Parky will look to sign some other big carthouse to lump it to.

You negative ninny.

102 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 11:43

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote: ALF still won't get a game, Parky will look to sign some other big carthouse to lump it to.

You negative ninny.
Am i wrong though? Parky only knows one way to play. The thought of Grandad Wilbraham leading the line fills me with dread.

103 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 11:43

BoltonTillIDie

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Sluffy wrote:Iles tweet just now -

BREAKING: Gary Madine en route to Cardiff City to complete £6million move

In the grand scheme of things, £6million for Madine is a lot of money, much more than he's actually worth. This season he's been banging a few in so far, but I don't expect it to continue, so take advantage whilst he's worth that much. The interesting thing now is who do we replace him with? ALF and change our style of play? Or will will secure another tall striker to hoof it too.

One man doesn't make a team, Madine has just been doing his job for a change, which no doubt any other replacement will.

104 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 12:12

xmiles

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
£6m for Madine is difficult to argue against but how much of that money are we getting now?

And of course where is the replacement? At least Madine was scoring goals. Nobody believes Wilbraham is going to do the job for us. It reminds me a bit of when that numpty Coyle bought Sordell at the last possible moment.

105 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 12:21

Growler

David Lee
David Lee
If Eddie hadn't sold Cahill we'd have probably stayed up for another season, mind you selling your best player in the January window when you're in a relegation battle tells you everything you need to know.
Money is a greater priority than staying up.

106 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 12:26

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Have a look now before someone notices at kramers wiki page, someone has been busy  Very Happy

107 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 12:38

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:Have a look now before someone notices at kramers wiki page, someone has been busy  Very Happy

Some people have too much time on their hands.

To change the subject, I hope there's a party been organised for my 28,000th post.

108 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 12:38

rammywhite

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Norpig wrote:Have a look now before someone notices at kramers wiki page, someone has been busy  Very Happy

His middle name is Heskey- is that a bit ominous or what!!

109 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 12:59

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
this has been added as well  Laughing

On January 31st, 2018, Kramer stated his intent to join English Championship club Bolton Wanderers. Kramer apparently said "When I heard that Phil Parkinson was after me, I couldn't quite believe it, to play with such iconic footballers as Sammy Ameobi, Josh Vela and big Dave Wheater really would be a dream come true... Plus, I hate Wigan Athletic and enjoy laughing at Dave Whelan's broken leg".

110 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 13:12

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boo they've changed Kramers page back now  Very Happy

111 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 13:40

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Madine deal is £6M upfront with £2M addons apparently

112 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 13:47

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If that's true then Cardiff have more money than sense. Still need to re-invest some of it for a replacement though.

113 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 13:48

MartinBWFC

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Boggersbelief wrote:Madine deal is £6M upfront with £2M addons apparently
Their owner is minted so could be right, good deal if true.

114 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 13:57

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Including or with add-ons on top i.e. £8 million?

That would be very good business providing they can secure a replacement for considerably less. 
Kramer's current wages are quoted at 13 million euros and I imagine he'd want more if he has to move to England.
If we got Marriot or at least Walker to play alongside we could be on to something, but right now goodness knows what team we'll have by the end of the day.
This is exciting and daunting in equal measure!

115 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 13:58

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:this has been added as well  Laughing

On January 31st, 2018, Kramer stated his intent to join English Championship club Bolton Wanderers. Kramer apparently said "When I heard that Phil Parkinson was after me, I couldn't quite believe it, to play with such iconic footballers as Sammy Ameobi, Josh Vela and big Dave Wheater really would be a dream come true... Plus, I hate Wigan Athletic and enjoy laughing at Dave Whelan's broken leg".
He also has a huge collection of slippers.

116 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 14:09

rammywhite

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
wanderlust wrote:

That would be very good business providing they can secure a replacement for considerably less. 
Kramer's current wages are quoted at 13 million euros and I imagine he'd want more if he has to move to England.
If we got Marriot or at least Walker to play alongside we could be on to something, but right now goodness knows what team we'll have by the end of the day.
I think Walker is on his way to Leeds for £3milion

117 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 14:32

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
rammywhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Leeds have signed Tyler Roberts from West Brom so do you reckon they'll go for two young strikers?

118 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 14:37

rammywhite

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
wanderlust wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Leeds have signed Tyler Roberts from West Brom so do you reckon they'll go for two young strikers?
No -I'm wrong I was getting mixed up with Roberts and Walker. Put it down old age!!

119 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 14:52

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:this has been added as well  Laughing

Laughing

120 Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. on Wed Jan 31 2018, 14:53

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No sweat. I was just thinking that if Parky doesn't get Kramer and was faced with a choice of getting someone like Omar Bogle as a front man, would he consider changing the system instead?
With Chungy, Vela, Ameobi, Charsley, Morais and ALF - or preferably Marriott he would probably have the players to do it. Not that we could expect them to play like City...

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum