Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A reason to watch the Wright Stuff on channel 5

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

"Sharon Goodmans (goodmaids) a bitch!"

A prank caller keeps calling in to say the above after fumbling and mumbling about what ever the particular topic is but it always ends with the above, being hung up on and matthew wright apologising profusely.  Its hilarious.  Aparently it has happened before but happened 3 times yesterday.  I bet everyone is trying to ring up and say it now.  Poor sharon whoever she is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/951167367530377217

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Nigel Farage turned up on The Wright Stuff this morning. Dare I say it, the bloke came across reasonably well. He's certainly not afraid to put himself in the firing line knowing full well he's going to get some flak.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Nigel Farage turned up on The Wright Stuff this morning. Dare I say it, the bloke came across reasonably well. He's certainly not afraid to put himself in the firing line knowing full well he's going to get some flak.
You might be shitting yourself in a driverless car but just think of the joy others will get by knowing you are not behind the wheel!  Very Happy

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Nigel Farage turned up on The Wright Stuff this morning. Dare I say it, the bloke came across reasonably well. He's certainly not afraid to put himself in the firing line knowing full well he's going to get some flak.
You might be shitting yourself in a driverless car but just think of the joy others will get by knowing you are not behind the wheel!  Very Happy
Very Happy

I thought you'd turn up with your white van man prejudices on the other thread, but here's as good a place as any I suppose, where it has no relevance whatsoever...

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Very Happy

I thought you'd turn up with your white van man prejudices on the other thread, but here's as good a place as any I suppose, where it has no relevance whatsoever...
How the hell my post has landed in here I do not know! Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That has sort of back fired on me. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Very Happy

How the hell my post has landed in here I do not know! Very Happy
It's so easy to find yourself in the wrong place.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Very Happy classic Father Ted. I think my favourite episode is the one with the Nazi memorabilia.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Very Happy classic Father Ted. I think my favourite episode is the one with the Nazi memorabilia.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

From 0 to off topic in just 3 posts. This must be a Nuts record surely? Very Happy

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Yes and I think you'll find that's your fault.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need to set up some kind of helpline for new users of the site.

"If you've been affected by any of the issues..........". You know the drill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum