Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Give A Shite?

+6
BoltonTillIDie
Lyric Todkill
Bernard Dennis Park
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Do You Give A Shite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Give A Shite? Sun Aug 12 2012, 18:36

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

largehat wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
I like the discussion, just don't like the abuse I get when you don't like the subject matter.

I am not a troll. Some threads are hit and miss of course. I post about things I am interested in.

I don't particularly like being called a "knob", a "dildo", a "bellend" and so on. I just ignore it and concentrate on what's being discussed.

haahaha you were called a dildo.

22Do You Give A Shite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Give A Shite? Sun Aug 12 2012, 18:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I don't particularly like being called a "knob", a "dildo", a "bellend" and so on. I just ignore it and concentrate on what's being discussed.

I accept your apology.

23Do You Give A Shite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Give A Shite? Sun Aug 12 2012, 18:44

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

I accept your apology.

Um Nat, it didn't look like an apology to me.

24Do You Give A Shite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Give A Shite? Sun Aug 12 2012, 18:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Um Nat, it didn't look like an apology to me.

Stop stirring Bolton.

25Do You Give A Shite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Give A Shite? Sun Aug 12 2012, 20:52

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Blimey, this is a bit lively for my first Sunday evening appearance on here. Are you lot always this friendly with one another.

26Do You Give A Shite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Give A Shite? Sun Aug 12 2012, 20:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:Blimey, this is a bit lively for my first Sunday evening appearance on here. Are you lot always this friendly with one another.

Don't worry most of it is pantomime.

27Do You Give A Shite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Give A Shite? Sun Aug 12 2012, 20:58

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

largehat wrote:
Lets see how many sincere posts are added to this thread which support the idea that "football is dying", then we'll see if it's a perfectly good thread or not.

I meant it was a perfectly good subject to start a thread about. So people can have a discussion and give their opinions about it. I didn't say I agreed with Natasha. It seems if you don't agree with someone, usually Natasha, you accuse them of being a wum or a troll. If everyone agreed all the time, especially with you, the world would be a boring place.

28Do You Give A Shite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Give A Shite? Sun Aug 12 2012, 21:00

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
It seems if you don't agree with someone, usually Natasha, you accuse them of being a wum or a troll.

Nope, just Natasha. Even you aren't a WUM or a troll.

29Do You Give A Shite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Give A Shite? Sun Aug 12 2012, 21:10

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:If everyone agreed all the time, especially with you, the world would be a boring place.

I'd rather be boring than hold some of your views. Nobody's perfect. At least I get people posting, even if it's to slag me off.

30Do You Give A Shite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Give A Shite? Sun Aug 12 2012, 21:11

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What views are you glad we don't share?

31Do You Give A Shite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Give A Shite? Sun Aug 12 2012, 22:42

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

[quote="largehat"]
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Shut up you bellend, you don't even know what troll means.

Back on the foes list.

'Spending your time on a Bolton Wanderers football forum posing as a woman ,,,,,,,,?

Natasha: Million dollar question: Is this true ?

32Do You Give A Shite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Give A Shite? Sun Aug 12 2012, 22:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spirit of 58 wrote:

'Spending your time on a Bolton Wanderers football forum posing as a woman ,,,,,,,,?

Natasha: Million dollar question: Is this true ?

I've been hearing this for 8 years. My answer is always the same.

33Do You Give A Shite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Give A Shite? Tue Aug 14 2012, 23:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Just watched the Community Shield on TV. Decent game, but the place was half empty and it wasn't even Wembley - it was played at Villa Park which only holds half as many as the national stadium.

The commentators and pundits tried to blame the Olympics for people not turning up - but does the prospect of watching a bit of horse riding really trump top class football? Of course not.

Is the truth more likely to be that people have finally woken up and realised that football is currently a massive rip-off, especially Premier League football? I'm not saying the games aren't exciting, but the standard is pitiful, no better than League 1 was 20 years ago.

If we'd had a monkey in charge last season we would have stayed up, but I wouldn't have been looking forward to the new season, the only debate being how many we would lose by. In truth I am looking forward to the Championship season purely because it's new teams and new grounds to visit.

But it doesn't change the fact that football, in my opinion, is dying a slow death. And that can only be a good thing.

How can football dying be a good thing?

34Do You Give A Shite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Give A Shite? Tue Aug 14 2012, 23:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I am not looking forward to this season for one reason only and that is owen coyle. Actually two reasons phil Gartside i have no confidence in him at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum