Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Listen Up Ken, I've Had A Brilliant Idea

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just thought of a brilliant idea to make the club millions without having to sell anyone or find new owners.

What's the one thing money can't buy? Ok, maybe two things as my body can't be bought for any amount of money. I am loyal to Cecil.

But money cannot buy you a place in a professional football team, you have to have a certain amount of talent even to get in Chesterfield's team. So why don't we sell a place in the Bolton team every weekend. A million quid gets you a place on the team alongside Gary Madine in attack, or Henry's partner in central midfield. And if you really insist, a place in goal (but that'll be £2m).

And before all the do-gooders (wanderlust & TROY) start saying we'd get relegated if we gave a place away, I'll write one word: BUCKLEY.

We've been carrying Buckley for weeks now, would it make any difference if we stuck a 52 year old fat bloke on the left wing? It might even improve us.

I can't believe what a great idea this is, there really is no downside. Imagine £1m every week. We'd be back in profit in no time.

So listen up Kenny, stop bleating on about impossible 20,000 crowds and get an advert in 'Rich Twat Weekly' and watch the cash come rolling in.

I am a genius.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i actually though Buckley played ok on Saturday  :bomb:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, because that's the important bit of my post.

Bellend.

I'm trying to save a club here.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:i actually though Buckley played ok on Saturday  :bomb:
I agree, Buckley is a decent player.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Buckley is absolute crap, but again, not the point.

If you two fuckwits want to rave about Buckley, start your own thread. This is about saving the club.

I am the BWFC saviour.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Buckley is absolute crap, but again, not the point.

If you two fuckwits want to rave about Buckley, start your own thread. This is about saving the club.

I am the BWFC saviour.
A true saviour would pump some of their millions into the club. Thought you owned a successful business? Why don't you become the next shirt or stadium sponsor?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:A true saviour would pump some of their millions into the club. Thought you owned a successful business? Why don't you become the next shirt or stadium sponsor?

You idiot, Whittam International can't be associated with the shambles at BWFC.

We have an image to uphold.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:A true saviour would pump some of their millions into the club. Thought you owned a successful business? Why don't you become the next shirt or stadium sponsor?

You idiot, Whittam International can't be associated with the shambles at BWFC.

We have an image to uphold.
Didn't even know you had an image in the first place, in fact there isn't anything out there on the internet about your massive company. Strange that. :whistle: :whistle:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Didn't even know you had an image in the first place, in fact there isn't anything out there on the internet about your massive company. Strange that. :whistle: :whistle:

As I've said before, if I told you what we did I'd have to kill you.

We are a secret organisation.

Quite like Buckley myself, needs a bit of confidence and to up his fitness a bit though. At Brighton under Poyet he was so effective because of his relentlessness. He hasn’t lived up to those standards yet, but he’s had more of an impact than say Armstrong.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Quite like Buckley myself, needs a bit of confidence and to up his fitness a bit though. At Brighton under Poyet he was so effective because of his relentlessness. He hasn’t lived up to those standards yet, but he’s had more of an impact than say Armstrong.

Armstrong, although far from brilliant, did more than Buckley ever has.

He scored for a start.

Buckley isn't quick, isn't strong, and has he ever lasted 90 minutes?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a big fan of brick feet Buckley,but rather him,than some fat bloke off the terraces.

Although,to be fair,I'm very fit for my age,and have a vicious shot from either foot. Heading is a problem,because my glasses keep falling off,and I can only play in slippers these days.

And I certainly wouldn't pay to play. Ken would have to stump up.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:And I certainly wouldn't pay to play. Ken would have to stump up.

Fuck me, this was supposed to be a thread for rich people to back my idea.

Instead, we get Bonce in his slippers.

I'm wasted on here.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Couldn't you get Cecil to sign up?

The ability to run through the legs of the opposition would be a great addition to our armoury.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum