Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardiff 2-0 Bolton

+16
Kane57
karlypants
Sluffy
Norpig
boltonbonce
bryan458
ege66
wessy
Jizadine
DEANO82
wanderlust
observer
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

61Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Tue Feb 13 2018, 22:37

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Absolute shambles today, Wheater should have been starting from the off.

I genuinely wonder whether you have any sort of capability for looking beyond the end of your nose.

An ageing, injury prone defender....with two very vital and very winnable games coming up - if there was ever a time to rest him then it was tonight.
He came on at half time, no much of a rest, might as well played the full 90. Burke is dog shit.

62Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Tue Feb 13 2018, 22:38

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You sound like someone who hasn't seen him play. He has more ability in his big toe than Wheater does in his entire body. Granted, that's not all it takes, but dog shit he ain't.

63Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Tue Feb 13 2018, 22:42

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:You sound like someone who hasn't seen him play. He has more ability in his big toe than Wheater does in his entire body. Granted, that's not all it takes, but dog shit he ain't.
Wheater is far more reliable than Burke. I'd have him in my back line over Burke any day of the week. Think you have the same issue with Wheater that you did with Madine, wasn't he another player that called you out?

64Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Tue Feb 13 2018, 22:48

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No. You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet

65Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 10:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least we didn't ship more goals which it looked like we might so the GD isn't too bad seeing as a lot of Cardiff fans suggested they might score 4 or 5 pre-match. They are a good team but we have to move on and get something from the next game. Reckon Parky still wants a big striker to lead the line, but he's running out of options.

66Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 11:09

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Anichebe will do that better than most in this league I'd wager.

67Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 12:23

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
YOUTUBE.COM

68Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 12:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TBF we didn't have much in the way of highlights.

69Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:15

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:TBF we didn't have much in the way of highlights.
We had plenty of lowlights though!

70Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:25

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

piss Poor defending for both goals !!!! again should have there wages docked !! lazy bastards !!!

71Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
Jizadine wrote:Dudes. Install tunein radio on your android mobileand then search for bbc radio manchester (on  DAB)
Well done Jizadine (didn't want to call you Jiz  Very Happy ) Perfect reception on my phone
I can't believe what I am reading here.

I feel like I am half way to being made redundant on here. Very Happy

72Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I can't believe what I am reading here.

It was only a matter of time before someone learned how to click a button.

73Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
Jizadine wrote:Dudes. Install tunein radio on your android mobileand then search for bbc radio manchester (on  DAB)
Well done Jizadine (didn't want to call you Jiz  Very Happy ) Perfect reception on my phone

His first post too. I'd watch him KP.

I mistrust anyone who addresses me as 'dude'.

74Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
gloswhite wrote:

His first post too. I'd watch him KP.

I mistrust anyone who addresses me as 'dude'.
I agree Boncey. I don't like it when people stand on my toes. 

I wonder if he ever lost his car? Very Happy

75Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i didn't think to check if Tower FM were even on Tunein but i've kept it on my phone until Judith Chalmers gets back  Very Happy

76Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i didn't think to check if Tower FM were even on Tunein but i've kept it on my phone until Judith Chalmers gets back  Very Happy
lol!

Unfortunately Towerfm is only available on normal Local frequency radio and not dab (fortunately for me). Very Happy

77Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was weird last night KP, nobody on the chatbox. Just goes to show what a big difference having radio nuts makes. You'll not be out of a job just yet  Very Happy

78Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We've obviously got to thank Jizadine (long time viewer, first time poster) for letting us know about this - cheers fellow dude! but for some of us probably the older ones like myself, there will always be a need for Nuts Radio as a place to gather during match time and enjoy the agonies and ecstasies of following our team together.

There is a way I understand to watch the game live by watching it on ifollow

There is a thread about it on Wways and if I understand it correctly ifollow allows people abroad watch the games for a nominal sum. People however have figured a way using a vpn to fool the system into obtaining it here also. I'm not sure of the legality of doing it but I don't see it as being much different than when people watched streams when we were in the Premier - the law I understand being that it was not illegal to 'watch' the streams but it was illegal to 'broadcast' them.

Long live Radio Nuts!!!

79Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 14:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:It was weird last night KP, nobody on the chatbox. Just goes to show what a big difference having radio nuts makes. You'll not be out of a job just yet  Very Happy
Cheers mate. Makes me feel a tad better that.  :drinks: Very Happy

80Cardiff 2-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-0 Bolton Wed Feb 14 2018, 15:36

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What's radio nuts then

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum