Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love Goooooooals!

+10
karlypants
rammywhite
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
wanderlust
y2johnny
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:42 pm

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:we'll score 3+ today Very Happy
 I hope so BTID- but I very much doubt it !!

22I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Wilbraham - starts 0, minutes on the pitch 103.
Le Fondre - starts 4, minutes on the pitch 619, goals 2.
Walker - starts 1, minutes on the pitch 63.
Clough - starts 1, minutes on the pitch 112.

Very Happy

Thanks for reinforcing my concerns, Sluffy. It's even more concerning put this way.

Fingers crossed they can make a big impact today.

I hope they do - we all do - but to make out there's little or no hope for us based on the almost non chance of strikers other than Madine, to prove themselves so far this season, is akin to saying we are going to have a shit season based on how we did in our 3 or 4 warmup games before the season even started.

I didn’t say that though did I? You did.

You’re just twisting my words again in your latest little personal attack on me because you still associate me with Breadman.

Next up... you’ll be telling me that I can leave the forum again if I don’t like it.

Focus your angry old man bullshit somewhere else will you? I’m sure you have many targets.

"Personal attacks" because I associate you with "Breadman" - what the fuck are you on about?

Somebodies seeing something that simply isn't there.

I disagree with Wanderlust more than anyone on here (because he's talking gibberish more often than not imo) but I don't 'personally attack' him - and he gives it me back in equal measures. I couldn't give a fuck who his friends might be either!

If you are best buddies with Bread then send him my best wishes, I have no hard feelings.

23I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:56 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:UNobody has an issue with disagreeing. It’s the condescension that comes with it.

Get over yourself.

Learn to live with it like I've learned to live with your eagerness to consistently argue.

:rofl:

It just gets better and better

24I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:42 pm

Sluffy wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Nobody has an issue with disagreeing. It’s the condescension that comes with it.

Get over yourself.

That's how I write and always have done over the many years you've known me on the forums.

I have no intention of being condescending to anyone at anytime.

Learn to live with it like I've learned to live with your eagerness to consistently argue.

Not arsed. If I see something I think is out of order, I’ll say so. If I have an opinion I’ll say it and if I think someone’s being a knob I’ll tell them.

25I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:17 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Nobody has an issue with disagreeing. It’s the condescension that comes with it.

Get over yourself.

That's how I write and always have done over the many years you've known me on the forums.

Not arsed. If I see something I think is out of order, I’ll say so. If I have an opinion I’ll say it and if I think someone’s being a knob I’ll tell them.
You really are such an arrogant prick.

I bet your home life must be that shit you get your fix on being a troll.

You need to get out more and possibly get a girlfriend!

26I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You really are such an arrogant prick.

You're out of line there KP, you brown-nosing bellend.

What does having a girlfriend have to do with anything? Quite a ridiculous statement.

27I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:52 pm

karlypants wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Get over yourself.

Need to get out more? We’re posting on an Internet forum about Bolton Wanderers, not sure any of us can claim to be the height of cool.

I’m not a troll, I just give me opinions as I always have. Just lazy to accuse me of that. Bored of you jumping on the bandwagon whenever you feel brave enough KP.

28I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:03 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bored of me?

Likewise you shitbag.

29I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:11 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sokarlypants wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Get over yourself.

I’m absolutely baffled by this comment, KP.

If you actually bother to read the comments from the top down, like everyone else, you’ll realise who the antagonist is. It isn’t T.R.O.Y.

Seems like you’re a fully signed up prophet to the devine being Sluffy.

30I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:11 pm

Not bored of you, a range of opinions on the site is a good thing. I actually said I’m bored of you jumping on the bandwagon whenever you see an opportunity.

31I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:24 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Bored of me?

Likewise you shitbag.

Hahaha go on kp

32I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:40 pm

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

The old tried and tested formula of admin acting like a cock to increase the post count, works wonders once again.

33I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:47 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think it's an act. Razz

34I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:49 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:I don't think it's an act. Razz

Me neither!

Ok, let's try to untangle this.

TROY is in his rights to be as argumentative as he likes, I can see why others see him as arrogant but I've never found him to be nasty whilst he's been doing this over the number of years that I've crossed swords with him on the forums.

Karly has a right to call out anyone acting like a troll - a troll being someone who posts to get a reaction - Troy certainly got a bite this time!

Telling someone on a forum to get a life/ go kiss a girl/ get yourself laid is pretty basic stuff - so get yourself a girl friend (or even a boy friend) is probably the tamest insult anyone could make!

As for brown nosing what a ridiculous think to say - Karly (and BTID) run the site!!!  They are the only two who know how to work things to make it go (we've not seen Biggie around for months now - good luck to him in whatever he is doing with himself these days).

Ask yourself why would he possibly want to brown nose to me - he already is the boss around here - and what a magnificent job he does too (not forgetting BTID also).

As for Fin and his ramblings -

finlaymcdanger wrote:Seems like you’re a fully signed up prophet to the devine being Sluffy.

What a complete nut job you have become.

You can't seem to handle someone disagreeing with you.

I know in real life you have top job - maybe people are afraid to tell you that you are wrong anymore for fear of not getting promoted or something perhaps?

Maybe you have been used to getting your own way for so long that you've forgotten how to cope when someone says no to you?

Because I didn't say what a wonderful opening post you had made on this thread you've come out with - that I have made 'personal attacks on you' because you 'associate with Breadman' (or I apparently think you do anyway) and now that I'm a divine (with an 'i' not an 'e' as you've spelt it - unless of course you do think I'm devine!) being - a Godhead, a creator - with Karly being my prophet - him playing Jesus to me playing God - if you will!!!

It's just an internet footy forum you plonker!

And finally -

RustyNail wrote:The old tried and tested formula of admin acting like a cock to increase the post count, works wonders once again.

To what end - what exactly do we gain from it?

Say we do get more posts - so what - we don't earn anything from it, we aren't out there telling anyone how busy we are, we don't allow adverts, so we aren't after any clickbate increase or anything - what exactly have we achieved?

Nothing at all really apart from some people getting the hump no doubt.

Probably better to put this thread to bed and we all have a fresh start in the morning.

Everybody ok with that?

35I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:44 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let us smoke the pipe of peace. (No vaping).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

36I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:00 am

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I don't think it's an act. Razz

Me neither!

Ok, let's try to untangle this.

TROY is in his rights to be as argumentative as he likes, I can see why others see him as arrogant but I've never found him to be nasty whilst he's been doing this over the number of years that I've crossed swords with him on the forums.

Karly has a right to call out anyone acting like a troll - a troll being someone who posts to get a reaction - Troy certainly got a bite this time!

Telling someone on a forum to get a life/ go kiss a girl/ get yourself laid is pretty basic stuff - so get yourself a girl friend (or even a boy friend) is probably the tamest insult anyone could make!

As for brown nosing what a ridiculous think to say - Karly (and BTID) run the site!!!  They are the only two who know how to work things to make it go (we've not seen Biggie around for months now - good luck to him in whatever he is doing with himself these days).

Ask yourself why would he possibly want to brown nose to me - he already is the boss around here - and what a magnificent job he does too (not forgetting BTID also).

As for Fin and his ramblings -

finlaymcdanger wrote:Seems like you’re a fully signed up prophet to the devine being Sluffy.

What a complete nut job you have become.

You can't seem to handle someone disagreeing with you.

I know in real life you have top job - maybe people are afraid to tell you that you are wrong anymore for fear of not getting promoted or something perhaps?

Maybe you have been used to getting your own way for so long that you've forgotten how to cope when someone says no to you?

Because I didn't say what a wonderful opening post you had made on this thread you've come out with - that I have made 'personal attacks on you' because you 'associate with Breadman' (or I apparently think you do anyway) and now that I'm a divine (with an 'i' not an 'e' as you've spelt it - unless of course you do think I'm devine!) being - a Godhead, a creator - with Karly being my prophet - him playing Jesus to me playing God - if you will!!!

It's just an internet footy forum you plonker!

And finally -

RustyNail wrote:The old tried and tested formula of admin acting like a cock to increase the post count, works wonders once again.

To what end - what exactly do we gain from it?

Say we do get more posts - so what - we don't earn anything from it, we aren't out there telling anyone how busy we are, we don't allow adverts, so we aren't after any clickbate increase or anything - what exactly have we achieved?

Nothing at all really apart from some people getting the hump no doubt.

Probably better to put this thread to bed and we all have a fresh start in the morning.

Everybody ok with that?

Yet you and that Leeds loser had your knickers in a twist with a 'your mum' reply. Make your mind up Sluffy

37I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:34 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:Yet you and that Leeds loser had your knickers in a twist with a 'your mum' reply. Make your mind up Sluffy

Draw a line under it and move on mate, it's simply not worth it bearing internet grudges. Being on the receiving end of a few that I suspect have, you should know that better than anyone!

It's all about trying to have a bit of fun here - nothing more.

38I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:28 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy,

Yesterday morning I took it upon myself to do a quick bit of research and write an article on here... a small contribution to YOUR site. At the time I obviously didn't have a clue what a bad choice that was.

Less than 24 hours later you're criticising my leadership capabilities and suggesting that the staff I manage, and employ, are afraid of me. One of which posts on here b-t-w.

Now that you've decided to make this personal, I've concluded that I should bow out of the conversation before I retaliate and things potentially turn really nasty between us.

So... you win! Well done! Congratulations! You've said no and I'm listening. Good progress eh?

Do one small thing for me though? Re-read the last line you wrote to Kane57 above because you've made it just the opposite recently. Only in my humble opinion of course - I'm sure you'd disagree.

39I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:34 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:Sluffy,

Yesterday morning I took it upon myself to do a quick bit of research and write an article on here... a small contribution to YOUR site. At the time I obviously didn't have a clue what a bad choice that was.

Less than 24 hours later you're criticising my leadership capabilities and suggesting that the staff I manage, and employ, are afraid of me. One of which posts on here b-t-w.

Now that you've decided to make this personal, I've concluded that I should bow out of the conversation before I retaliate and things potentially turn really nasty between us.

So... you win! Well done! Congratulations! You've said no and I'm listening. Good progress eh?

Do one small thing for me though? Re-read the last line you wrote to Kane57 above because you've made it just the opposite recently. Only in my humble opinion of course - I'm sure you'd disagree.

Stop being such a diva.

It IS supposed to be a bit of fun on here.

If I post something on here and someone says it's bollocks I try and explain my thinking - and sometimes even hold my hand up and say I got it wrong.

I don't come out with stuff like you only say that because I'm mates with someone you banned bollocks - how utterly childish is that?

For the record you're wrong, it's not how I am.

As for me being personal, you've called me a 'condescending prick', that I should 'form my own cult', that I've made many 'personal attacks' on you, 'I'm an angry old man bullshiter', and that I think of myself as some sort of a God (with Karly as my Jesus)!

ALL on just this thread alone!!!

If I've ever posted anything that as upset you (or upset anyone for that matter) then I apologise.  It has never been my intention to upset anyone, ever.

And finally you refer to Nuts being MY forum - it is not - it is OUR forum - I've always been clear about that and that's why people like Karly and BTID (people I've never even met or physically spoken to) have powers on Nuts that are in excess of mine to run it and why no one is banned permanently unless there has been a collective decision by others to do so first.

I'm not God on here - nor wish to be - no matter what you might think.

40I love Goooooooals! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love Goooooooals! Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:43 pm

Ad nauseam.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum