Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa

+11
Reebok_Rebel
observer
gloswhite
wessy
karlypants
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
Norpig
jeff wittle
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:08 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ahhh...corrected...

32Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:08 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Been a long time... what happened? I'm alone in the chat room...has this forum died?

Which prison have you been in?

Broadmoor

33Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:10 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:It won't be, il start visiting again. To be fair I had a full mental breakdown ...lots of therapy, new job...

Gave me the strength to do what I always wanted... I'm now halfway through a paramedic practice degree, working as an emt Smile

Less money, more happiness! 

Anyway...how we doing? What's happened to radio nuts?

It's back mate and live right now! Smile

Hope you are ok mate! Smile

34Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:11 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The stream just plays music... 

Bastard.

Haha!

35Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:16 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's a 5,30pm ko today RR - on Sky also.

Don't know if you were joking or not about being unwell but obviously we all wish you the best if you weren't.

36Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:19 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burton and Reading both losing already but Brum beating Hull. If it stays like this we have an incredible opportunity tonight.

37Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:23 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Burton and Reading both losing already but Brum beating Hull. If it stays like this we have an incredible opportunity tonight.

We won't win.

We want Hull to beat Birmingham.

We want Sunderland, Birmingham and Burton as the three most likely to go down - to not pick up any points.

It doesn't matter where we finish as long as it isn't in the relegation places.

Anything above that would be a bonus but not worth any extra cash.

38Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:It's a 5,30pm ko today RR - on Sky also.

Don't know if you were joking or not about being unwell but obviously we all wish you the best if you weren't.

No...ioking really...

39Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:28 pm

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Burton and Reading both losing already but Brum beating Hull. If it stays like this we have an incredible opportunity tonight.

We won't win.

We want Sunderland, Birmingham and Burton as the three most likely to go down - to not pick up any points.

We still need to help ourselves.  A point today would be good... three would be better!

40Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I realised I have sky sports still...cancelled but as you pay a month in advance it's still active at present...

Facebook live anyone?

41Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:45 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With 8 games to go, anything could happen and all the teams up to 17th are still in the relegation mix - only 6 points clear of the drop.
Fortunately, Norwich finally seem to be playing well again and Wolves are two up against Burton so we could do with Preston pulling their fingers out.

42Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:With 8 games to go, anything could happen and all the teams up to 17th are still in the relegation mix - only 6 points clear of the drop.
Fortunately, Norwich finally seem to be playing well again and Wolves are two up against Burton so we could do with Preston pulling their fingers out.

I don't think you get it.

On paper teams up to 17th may theoretically be in the relegation mix but realistically those at the top end have to lose nearly all their remaining games and teams at the bottom win all theirs - and that isn't going to happen very often.

There is also Goal Difference to be taken into account also if it comes down to staying up at the end of the season and ours realistically will only be better than the current bottom three.

That's why a Birmingham will against Hull would be a very bad result for us but a Hull win virtually meaningless at this stage in the season.

I much rather have points in the bag than games in hand - so what we want is for each round of games for Birmingham, Sunderland and Burton's positions to become grimmer and grimmer and not bother too much on how Hull, Sheffield Wednesday and to a lesser extent Reading are doing.

We want also to stay below us as a buffer to the bottom three.

43Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:13 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We can't be relying on the teams below us to continue losing. My sense is that our league position is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets any better.

44Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:15 pm

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:With 8 games to go, anything could happen and all the teams up to 17th are still in the relegation mix - only 6 points clear of the drop.

I don't think you get it.

On paper teams up to 17th may theoretically be in the relegation mix but realistically those at the top end have to lose nearly all their remaining games and teams at the bottom win all theirs - and that isn't going to happen very  often.

There is also Goal Difference to be taken into account also if it comes down to staying up at the end of the season and ours realistically will only be better than the current bottom three.

That's why a Birmingham will against Hull would be a very bad result for us but a Hull win virtually meaningless at this stage in the season.

I much rather have points in the bag than games in hand - so what we want is for each round of games for Birmingham, Sunderland and Burton's positions to become grimmer and grimmer and not bother too much on how Hull, Sheffield Wednesday and to a lesser extent Reading are doing.

We want also Barnsley to stay below us as a buffer to the bottom three.

Birmingham up by two now!  ugh!   At least Burton and Sundy are currently losing. Reading may be thrown into the mix as well.  Will still be a scramble and we need a good outing this afternoon.

45Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:15 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just arrived and Jesus it’s cold! 

I hope Parky has brought some oil for the lads!

46Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:36 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

47Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:50 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No Kirchhoff or Obasi. Go figure.

48Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:52 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like Sheff Wednesday pulling away.

49Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:02 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kicking off just 3 points above the relegation places. Ouch.

50Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:31 pm

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

observer wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

We won't win.

We still need to help ourselves.  A point today would be good... three would be better!
Three being better is definitely correct.  Now for an international break when we don't need it.  The great escape may really happen!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum