Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm beginning to hate sport.

+10
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Norpig
rammywhite
Angry Dad
wessy
okocha
xmiles
Sluffy
boltonbonce
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41I'm beginning to hate sport. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm beginning to hate sport. Wed Mar 28 2018, 11:26

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Here's an article by Bolton's own Diane Morgan to make xmiles happy.....and infuriate Nat??

http://click.mail.theguardian.com/?qs=500baafda89af5f6adc26fad1e7dfa2537a4d8045f93efec2fd4b0ba72ac3bae7b52b4ddc2240160d52350c26a4b3cb8

42I'm beginning to hate sport. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm beginning to hate sport. Wed Mar 28 2018, 11:28

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:I look at a man like Ron Hill,and wonder,'Do they make them like this any more?'

The answer to that Bonce is No, even amongst distance runners Ron Hill was special, i saw him at his best and raced against him many times watching his decline from stardom, however his love for the sport outlived his desire to be the best hence he still races today finishing well down the field.

He ran for decades without missing a single training session two sessions a day one on Sunday the longest recorded training sequence, he even got off the operating table and jogged around the hospital to get a session in.

If you polled Runners and asked who should receive a knighthood Ron would win by a mile. (no pun).
He also wrote the best autobiography in running history and invented his own sports wear. Yep he was special.

43I'm beginning to hate sport. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm beginning to hate sport. Wed Mar 28 2018, 11:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Couldn't agree more Wessy.I'm beginning to hate sport. - Page 3 _93880807_mediaitem93880806

44I'm beginning to hate sport. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm beginning to hate sport. Wed Mar 28 2018, 12:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair play to Cricket Australia for handing out lengthy bans to Smith & Warner, would the ECB have done the same?

45I'm beginning to hate sport. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm beginning to hate sport. Wed Mar 28 2018, 12:07

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fair play to Cricket Australia for handing out lengthy bans to Smith & Warner, would the ECB have done the same?
 its only one year- not really lengthy.

46I'm beginning to hate sport. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm beginning to hate sport. Wed Mar 28 2018, 13:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's lengthy compared to other ball tampering incidents.

47I'm beginning to hate sport. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm beginning to hate sport. Thu Mar 29 2018, 09:29

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Anyone see the Australian coach defending their cheating. You would think they were the victims! And why wasn't he suspended too? Didn't he know it was going on? The video is in the article attached below:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/43580069

48I'm beginning to hate sport. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm beginning to hate sport. Thu Mar 29 2018, 20:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Warner is a bully and a coward. Lehmann is a guilty as either of the others involved and they coerced Bancroft to carry out their plan. Shameful. Not long ago, Lehmann was actively encouraging all Aussie supporters to verbally abuse Stuart Broad during games, because he was given not out, despite touching the ball. As if the Aussies would have done any different. Smith is sorry he was caught, nothing else. If they hadn't been caught in this match, they would have done it in the next. Hypocrites.

49I'm beginning to hate sport. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm beginning to hate sport. Thu Mar 29 2018, 21:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Fair play to Cricket Australia for handing out lengthy bans to Smith & Warner, would the ECB have done the same?
 its only one year- not really lengthy.
Some bbc bint yesterday said that she thought that the ban was far too long! Very Happy

50I'm beginning to hate sport. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm beginning to hate sport. Thu Mar 29 2018, 22:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ball tampering has gone on for years. Darren Gough admitted to it yesterday. Despite these bans,it'll continue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum