Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

30 Minutes.....

+5
Norpig
wanderlust
boltonbonce
karlypants
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2130 Minutes..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Minutes..... Wed Apr 11 2018, 16:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

2230 Minutes..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Minutes..... Wed Apr 11 2018, 17:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don’t think AD had all this in mind when he posted. Laughing

2330 Minutes..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Minutes..... Wed Apr 11 2018, 17:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

AD the fact you mention it tells me its on your mind. If somebody in your bloodline has had it or has it have a test. 
Its real and can be sorted but you're playing roulette if you think it's as straight forward as catching it when it's in it's early stages. 
Sorry to be heavy but my dad died of it and I've got mates who have been sorted with it.

2430 Minutes..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Minutes..... Wed Apr 11 2018, 19:08

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:AD the fact you mention it tells me its on your mind. If somebody in your bloodline has had it or has it have a test. 
Its real and can be sorted but you're playing roulette if you think it's as straight forward as catching it when it's in it's early stages. 
Sorry to be heavy but my dad died of it and I've got mates who have been sorted with it.
I'm  worrier SK is all Smile nope there is no history or relatives it was just i keep seeing it advertised everywhere i go and it said in the paper it's the top killer of men now ..dunno.. so maybe a sex change is in order. Seriously though medical shit does my head in i read it it preys on my mind. If i had any sign at all i'd be down the docs before KP could knock one off.

2530 Minutes..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Minutes..... Wed Apr 11 2018, 19:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

One of my mates got diagnosed because he kept getting up and having a slash when he'd had a barrel of ale. I told him I always do when I've had a bucketful but he stated he didn't until recently. Then they found it, fortunately he's sorted.

2630 Minutes..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Minutes..... Wed Apr 11 2018, 20:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:One of my mates got diagnosed because he kept getting up and having a slash when he'd had a barrel of ale. I told him I always do when I've had a bucketful but he stated he didn't until recently. Then they found it, fortunately he's sorted.
How many times?

2730 Minutes..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Minutes..... Wed Apr 11 2018, 23:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:One of my mates got diagnosed because he kept getting up and having a slash when he'd had a barrel of ale. I told him I always do when I've had a bucketful but he stated he didn't until recently. Then they found it, fortunately he's sorted.
How many times?
Ffs AD how many times do you get up when you've had a shedfull of ale and how many when not?
He didn't get up for any and suddenly started after having ale.
If you get up for a piss three or four times you've got a dodgy prostate, not necessarily cancer. Get it checked if so. You know if your owd lad is working over time.

2830 Minutes..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Minutes..... Wed Apr 11 2018, 23:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
How many times?
Ffs AD how many times do you get up when you've had a shedfull of ale and how many when not?
He didn't get up for any and suddenly started after having ale.
If you get up for a piss three or four times you've got a dodgy prostate, not necessarily cancer. Get it checked if so. You know if your owd lad is working over time.
No it's fine.

2930 Minutes..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Minutes..... Thu Apr 12 2018, 13:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So what does it mean when I pee 4 or 5 times during the evening when I'm on the ale, but after draining it before I go to bed, don't have to get up during the night? I just assumed it's because ale goes straight through me (or rent-a-pint as I often call it)

3030 Minutes..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Minutes..... Thu Apr 12 2018, 14:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wanderlust wrote:So what does it mean when I pee 4 or 5 times during the evening when I'm on the ale, but after draining it before I go to bed, don't have to get up during the night? I just assumed it's because ale goes straight through me (or rent-a-pint as I often call it)
That sounds perfectly normal to me.

3130 Minutes..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Minutes..... Thu Apr 12 2018, 15:07

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I phoned the docs this morning to see if i should have a check up and they checked my records and said  they did a PSA test last october with the normal blood tests during my routine medical(job) and it was normal. You'd think they might have told me. Said it was well within the normal range whatever that is. Still there's this gorgeous new GP there now and i'm wondering if she'd fancy sticking her finger up my bum to make doubly sure but i'm told that comes before the PSA so maybe that's a non starter.

3230 Minutes..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Minutes..... Fri Apr 20 2018, 10:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hhmmm, so this gorgeous lady GP appears at your surgery, and you want to show her your arse ?

Not the best introductory line I've heard of  Very Happy

3330 Minutes..... - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Minutes..... Fri Apr 20 2018, 11:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:Hhmmm, so this gorgeous lady GP appears at your surgery, and you want to show her your arse ?

Not the best introductory line I've heard of  Very Happy
Well one of my boys went to get a spot on his gregory checked out and he pulled her for the job lucky bugger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum