Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barnsley 2-2 Bolton

+16
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
Sluffy
Jack Russell
wessy
DEANO82
rammywhite
okocha
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
observer
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

91Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15 2018, 19:29

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If Wanderlust had given you the link in the 1st half I'm sure you would have all turned off at half time and found something better to do.

92Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15 2018, 19:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KP has suggested he might be swanning off to support Chorley. Glory hunter.

93Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15 2018, 19:35

boltonbonce wrote:KP has suggested he might be swanning off to support Chorley. Glory hunter.

Assuming that means Sluffy is a Chorley fan then?

94Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15 2018, 19:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:KP has suggested he might be swanning off to support Chorley. Glory hunter.
Very Happy

95Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15 2018, 19:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chorley rejected him.

96Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15 2018, 19:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Chorley rejected him.
Looks like Magoo got knocked back too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

97Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15 2018, 23:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In the interest of balance vis a vis #linkgate I'll PM Manda and abuse her for not sharing the FB link on the Chatbox.

Hang on - how come dickhead hasn't mentioned Manda in his diatribe? 

Think we all know the answer to that.

98Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Sun Apr 15 2018, 23:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Just seen it in the archive of the chatbox.

[16:36:22 14/04/2018]wanderlust : Watching the live stream on FB?

You could have put the word video in that to make it a little clearer what you meant as no one responded.

Sorry mate. Thought the words "live stream" might have done it.

TBF "watching" was also a bit of a clue.

99Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Mon Apr 16 2018, 00:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:In the interest of balance vis a vis #linkgate I'll PM Manda and abuse her for not sharing the FB link on the Chatbox.

Hang on - how come dickhead hasn't mentioned Manda in his diatribe? 

Think we all know the answer to that.

He's calling you a dickhead mate!

T.R.O.Y wrote:Shame Lust didn’t share the knowledge more openly, certainly a game most would like to have watched.

If however he's meaning me, then I've already covered it here -

Sluffy wrote:I very much doubt any other regular Nut poster would have kept it to themselves for an hour or so - whilst posting regularly in the Chatbox during all that time.

Christ we would all have been watching it if we had known - and even more to the point we would even have tried to put it up on Radio Nuts for those who don't bother with Facebook to watch too.

Apart from one single post yesterday Manda hasn't posted in the last 6 months (31st October 2017 being her previous post) and therefore would not have been aware if people here on Nuts watched games on the Facebook link, or not.

You on the other hand knew full well we knew nothing at all about it!

Clearly just as long as you were ok you couldn't give a fuck about the rest of us.

(Even those people on here who often post in support of you too!).  

Rolling Eyes

100Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Mon Apr 16 2018, 08:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:i was on the chatbox and saw Lusty's comment, if people wanted the link then ask for it! Bit too much Lusty bashing on here at the moment in my opinion.

You're missing the point pig.

How does Karly, or anyone else, even know to ask for a link to something they didn't even knows existed at the time?

And when someone did suspect Wanderlust WAS watching a link and asked him - he didn't even bother to reply!

I know you are sticking up for Wanderlust but people aren't mind readers and be honest, how hard would it have been for him to mention there was a stream going at least an hour before he did eventually did so?

I'm sure you would have done it, I've certainly posted links to streams up several times in the past and Karly does it all the time!
My point is Sluffy,that you jump on anything Lusty says on any topic and automatically accuse of him making stuff up and of talking rubbish.
I get that you two have different opinions on a lot of things but this constant baiting of Lusty gets on my nerves.

101Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Mon Apr 16 2018, 10:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:i was on the chatbox and saw Lusty's comment, if people wanted the link then ask for it! Bit too much Lusty bashing on here at the moment in my opinion.

How does Karly, or anyone else, even know to ask for a link to something they didn't even knows existed at the time?

And when someone did suspect Wanderlust WAS watching a link and asked him - he didn't even bother to reply!

I know you are sticking up for Wanderlust but people aren't mind readers and be honest, how hard would it have been for him to mention there was a stream going at least an hour before he did eventually did so?

I'm sure you would have done it, I've certainly posted links to streams up several times in the past and Karly does it all the time!
My point is Sluffy,that you jump on anything Lusty says on any topic and automatically accuse of him making stuff up and of talking rubbish.
I get that you two have different opinions on a lot of things but this constant baiting of Lusty gets on my nerves.

Keep your oar out

102Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Mon Apr 16 2018, 10:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Likewise dickhead  Very Happy

103Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Mon Apr 16 2018, 10:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy, for someone who doesn't take the internet seriously, you don't half take it seriously.

104Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Mon Apr 16 2018, 11:22

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yep, different names !! same old shit, hehe, nothing changes !!!

105Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Mon Apr 16 2018, 18:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

It's not about opinions though - he like everybody else are entitled to hold those, it's more to do that he's factually incorrect more often than not.

Take the Chatbox where he told us Davies would have sat back and waited for a better offer if Holdsworth purchase of the club had fallen through.

That simply couldn't have happened as we were in court facing a petition from HMRC to shut us down, and which had been adjourned twice previously and the court had made it abundantly clear that it would not do again.

Davies had as a precaution for Holdsworth pulling out had already lodged papers to enter Administration - which would have been the default position if all else failed in the last minutes before entering into court.

It's not my opinion of things, it is what actually occurred.

I'm sorry if you don't agree with me correcting 'made up stuff' and replacing them with actual facts and figures wherever I can - and maybe I should now stop doing it and let the more easily led amongst us to be taken in by such 'fake news' if they want to be, perhaps?

Nuts may only be a small forum (it is though the second busiest of all BWFC forums in terms of daily posts made, behind only Wways) but in my way I've tried to keep threads within the realms of accuracy and reality were I could rather than allow them to go hurtling down the paths of pure fantasy and ludicrousness and at times even unwarranted animosity/hatred towards our clubs owner and/or manager - based on the rantings of one or two posters in particular.

Clearly I take it that you at least would rather I stopped this so I'll abstain from doing so for a period of time and see how things go.

I hope that this course of action will make you, and no doubt others, happy - although I would caution people to take some of the assertions made by certain folk with a huge pinch of salt during this time.

I trust that seems fair and reasonable to everyone?

106Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Mon Apr 16 2018, 18:29

If you think posters bemoaning your treatment of Lust is a case of you just correcting him on facts, then you have spectacularly missed the point. Not sure I believe you’re quite that blind to your own behaviour though Sluffy.

107Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Mon Apr 16 2018, 19:48

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

It's not about opinions though - he like everybody else are entitled to hold those, it's more to do that he's factually incorrect more often than not.

Take the Chatbox where he told us Davies would have sat back and waited for a better offer if Holdsworth purchase of the club had fallen through.

That simply couldn't have happened as we were in court facing a petition from HMRC to shut us down, and which had been adjourned twice previously and the court had made it abundantly clear that it would not do again.

Davies had as a precaution for Holdsworth pulling out had already lodged papers to enter Administration - which would have been the default position if all else failed in the last minutes before entering into court.

It's not my opinion of things, it is what actually occurred.

I'm sorry if you don't agree with me correcting 'made up stuff' and replacing them with actual facts and figures wherever I can - and maybe I should now stop doing it and let the more easily led amongst us to be taken in by such 'fake news' if they want to be, perhaps?

Nuts may only be a small forum (it is though the second busiest of all BWFC forums in terms of daily posts made, behind only Wways) but in my way I've tried to keep threads within the realms of accuracy and reality were I could rather than allow them to go hurtling down the paths of pure fantasy and ludicrousness and at times even unwarranted animosity/hatred towards our clubs owner and/or manager - based on the rantings of one or two posters in particular.

Clearly I take it that you at least would rather I stopped this so I'll abstain from doing so for a period of time and see how things go.

I hope that this course of action will make you, and no doubt others, happy - although I would caution people to take some of the assertions made by certain folk with a huge pinch of salt during this time.

I trust that seems fair and reasonable to everyone?

Shall we have a show of hands?

108Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Mon Apr 16 2018, 20:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A forum isn't about facts and accuracy, it's about opinions - regardless of whether you agree with them.

If someone doesn't like the owner or the manager then they should be allowed to say so.

109Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Mon Apr 16 2018, 20:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:If you think posters bemoaning your treatment of Lust is a case of you just correcting him on facts, then you have spectacularly missed the point. Not sure I believe you’re quite that blind to your own behaviour though Sluffy.

Believe what you want to mate.

I've told it as it is.

As far as I was concerned I didn't want Nuts going down the route of the Bolton News comments section were views are almost exclusively myopic almost always totally negative and certainly not anchored in fact.  

It's pretty clear that several, including Wanderlust himself, thinks I've got some sort of hidden agenda against him - I've not.

Fwiw I'm not going to be about much in the next few weeks, so I don't see much point in spending whatever free time I have, having to constantly correct other peoples misconceptions about what the reality of things actually are - particularly if folk think I'm persecuting him or something similar.

I've never set myself up as the arbiter of what one can or cannot say on here but merely as someone who corrects misinformation in order that meaningful discussion can take place rather than being misled by someone's prejudice over something or other and backed up by stuff that simply isn't true.

If trying to make our forum a better informed and less lynch mob sort of place means that I have been guilty of taking the internet seriously - then yes I suppose I have but only in an attempt to make Nuts a better place for all of us.

If people want to believe stuff like that Davies would have somehow magically walked out of court that day if the Holdsworth/Anderson bid had not come through - because Wanderlust said so - then it's up to them - it doesn't make it true though - and hardly likely to attract any meaningful debate if unchecked and in all probability leading to what a cunt Davies is/was - when the exact opposite happend to be the case.

For the next few weeks I'll give Wanderlust (and others) the floor and look forward to see what they do with it.

110Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Mon Apr 16 2018, 20:52

Christ, Sluffy whenever any criticism is made of your behaviour why do you feel the need to paint yourself as some sort of martyr defending the truth. There is no lynch mob, you’ve had no abuse, nobody is being unfair to you, just slow down on the constant Lust baiting or at least have the self awareness to see you’re doing it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum