Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking News - Karacan released

+2
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breaking News - Karacan released Empty Breaking News - Karacan released Wed May 23 2018, 20:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweet from him 30 mins ago -

Proud to have been a part of @OfficialBWFC over the last 15 months. It was great to have been involved in the club returning to the championship and then staying in the division. Will miss being amongst such a great set of lads. Thanks to the fans & good luck for next season.

2Breaking News - Karacan released Empty Re: Breaking News - Karacan released Wed May 23 2018, 20:33

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thank god

3Breaking News - Karacan released Empty Re: Breaking News - Karacan released Wed May 23 2018, 20:44

I liked Karacan at Reading, and always showed a good attitude for us. Unfortunately that was all we got out of him so but if a no brained letting him go. Thanks Jem.

4Breaking News - Karacan released Empty Re: Breaking News - Karacan released Wed May 23 2018, 21:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The revolution begins. Cut the deadwood and replace with real quality

5Breaking News - Karacan released Empty Re: Breaking News - Karacan released Wed May 23 2018, 21:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disappointed we didn't hear this news from you Boggers.

6Breaking News - Karacan released Empty Re: Breaking News - Karacan released Wed May 23 2018, 21:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:The revolution begins. Cut the deadwood and replace with real quality

But we have no money Boggers...

7Breaking News - Karacan released Empty Re: Breaking News - Karacan released Wed May 23 2018, 21:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Disappointed we didn't hear this news from you Boggers.

Laughing

8Breaking News - Karacan released Empty Re: Breaking News - Karacan released Wed May 23 2018, 21:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I only deal in big news

9Breaking News - Karacan released Empty Re: Breaking News - Karacan released Wed May 23 2018, 21:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

I only deal in fake news
fixed it for you, no thanks needed

10Breaking News - Karacan released Empty Re: Breaking News - Karacan released Wed May 23 2018, 21:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was pleased when we signed him as he had been a great player at Championship level but he just hasn't ever shown that level of form with us, No surprise to see him go to be honest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum